Is finding the restaurant that suits your dining needs becoming a headache for you? If that is the case, then worry no more because I bring you the good news.
Soho Restaurant is one of the few restaurants in Accra that combines a vibrant atmosphere with contemporary elegance. This is an upscale restaurant that provides a fusion of stylish ambiance, quality service, and international dishes.
In this article, we will discuss all you need to know about Soho Restaurant such as menu prices, location, contact details, how to order, how to book a table, why you should eat from Soho Restaurant, frequently asked questions, and more.
About Soho Restaurant
Soho Restaurant is found at Marina Mall in Accra, it serves the best sushi in Ghana. When you think Soho, the following come to mind: cuisine par excellence, a fully loaded bar with character, creative music, and a crisp dining setting. Welcome to the best hangout spot in Accra.
SOHO has a classy, cozy ambiance with a spacious air-conditioned restaurant area which is suitable for business and executive lunches, romantic dinners, and a perfect weekend treat for families and friends.
It is open all day each week for people who want to dine and enjoy the nightlife in Accra.
SOHO provides a range of dishes on their menu with blends from various international sweets with the Sushi and Sashimi being the most prominent.
Menu and Prices
The restaurant has an extensive menu that features delicious and affordable meals that cater to a variety of palates.
They serve authentic local Ghanaian dishes, international flavors, and vegetarian options. Below is a sample of their menu prices.
- (fresh vegetables) – GHS 59
- Shogun crab salad – GHS 120
- Takuan salad – GHS 79
- Special tuna tataki – GHS 150
- Seafood salad – GHS 190
- Tako sala – GHS 125
- Seaweed salad – GHS 105
- Seaweed salad with unagi – GHS 145
- Spicy crunchy tuna – GHS 150
- Spicy crunchy salmon – GHS 150
- Ebi tempura – GHS 185
- Ika tempura – GHS 139
- Vegetable tempura – GHS 99
- Seafood tempura – GHS 199
- Shake – GHS 82
- Maguro – GHS 78
- Hiramas – GHS 82
- (yellowtail) – GHS 95
- (octopus) – GHS 78
- (squid) – GHS 75
- (mackerel) – GHS 78
- Unagi (marinated Japanese eel) – GHS 119
- Amaebi (sweet water shrimp) – GHS 119
- Hotate kaibashira (sea scallops) – GHS 132
- Akagai, hokkigai, mirugai – GHS 132
- Grilled Chicken Breast with Lemon Butter Sauce – GHS 55
- Jollof Rice with Grilled Tilapia – GHS 70
- Penne Alfredo with Shrimp – GHS 60
- Vegetarian Platter (Hummus, Falafel, Grilled Vegetables) – GHS 45
- New York Cheesecake – GHS 25
Location And Contact Details Of Soho Restaurant
You can conveniently locate the Soho Restaurant at Airport by-Pass Road Marina Mall, Accra Ghana and you can feel free to contact them for ordering, booking, or inquiries at +233 20 944 0477 or visit their website at https://sohoghana.com/
How To Order From Soho Restaurant
You can order with the Glovo delivery services. To order with Glovo, you need to follow the steps below:
How To Order With Glovo From Soho Restaurant
- Visit the Google Play store or the Apple store and download Glovo App
- Now click on sign up using Facebook or with your name, email, and password
- Then you should add your delivery address and give the app access to your location
- Click on Food > Restaurants on the homepage and Search for your Soho Restaurant
- Go through their menu, select the quantity you want, and then click on Order.
- You should then type in your Delivery Address or let the app use your current location
- Give a brief description of your area and floor door instruction (how your area and front door look like, this will help the dispatch rider locate your place easily)
- Finally, confirm your Order by making payment and adding your telephone number. You can choose to pay on delivery or link your card to make the payment. Glovo will then deliver your food to you, and the rider will call you when he reaches.
If ordering with Glovo is not convenient enough for you, you can choose the alternatives below:
If you want to order from the restaurant, you can order by walking to their premise to place your order over their counter. Sit down and relax as their friendly staff prepare your meals and delivers them to your table.
You can as well call their number at +233 20 944 0477 to place your order over the phone. Speak to their customer service personnel about the meal you want to order, the quantity, and your location. When your order is ready, you will be notified by SMS or call.
How To Book A Table Soho Restaurant
- To book a table, you need to call their number +233 20 944 0477 to speak with their representative.
- The representative will then check for the availability of the table.
- If there is, you will be asked to provide your details such as name, number of people to be at the table, date and time of your visit.
- You will be notified by a call or SMS for a successful reservation.
- Walk in to dine at the exact time you scheduled
Why You Should Eat From Soho Restaurant
- They are easily accessible
- Their environment is hygienic and cozy.
- Soho Restaurant is very reliable and convenient.
- It is easy to book a table and order a meal
- Their meals are prepared with fresh ingredients only.
- Their menu caters to a wide range of tastes and preferences.
Working Hours Of Soho Restaurant
- Monday12:00 pm – 12.00 am
- Tuesday12:00 pm – 12.00 am
- Wednesday12:00 pm – 12.00 am
- Thursday12:00 pm – 12.00 am
- Friday12:00 pm – 12.00 am
- Saturday12:00 pm – 12.00 am
- Sunday12:00 pm – 12.00 am
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the restaurant offer variety of vegan and vegetarian options.
+233 20 944 0477 is the contact number of the Soho Restaurant.
If you want to dine and crave more, then Soho is the place to be. At Soho, your satisfaction is a priority. Their atmosphere is charming and inviting.
Their menu is extensive and features delicious meals at affordable prices. Whenever you want to have a memorable dining experience, do not forget to choose Soho restaurant.
In the article, we talked about all you need to know about Soho Restaurant including menu prices, contact details, how to order, how to book a table, frequently asked questions, and more.
Check out our recent restaurant-related articles: