Petite Dejeuner is a gastronomic delight in Accra. Are you in Accra and looking for a delightful breakfast experience? Do you want to taste and enjoy delectable meals for breakfast? This article is for you.
Take your time to read to the end to discover more about Petite Dejeuner which is a breakfast restaurant in Accra.
In this article, we will take you through the menu prices, location, contact details, how to order online from Petite Dejeuner, how to book a table, frequently asked questions, and more. Pay attention and read to the end.
About Petite Dejeuner
Petite Dejeuner is a breakfast restaurant in Accra that specializes in serving you the breakfast meal that will make you ready for the day.
They serve unique traditional favorites. Their menu features a range of meals that are sure to satisfy your cravings. Their environment is very hygienic, serene, and cozy with a very romantic ambiance.
When it comes to breakfast, choose Petite Dejeuner in Accra.
Petite Dejeuner Menu And Prices
The restaurant boasts a menu that caters to various tastes and preferences. Below are highlights of their menu and prices.
- French Toast with Fresh Berries and Maple Syrup – GHS 25
- Classic American Pancakes with Bacon and Maple Syrup – GHS 30
- Full English Breakfast (Eggs, Bacon, Sausages, Baked Beans, Grilled Tomatoes) – GHS 40
- Avocado Toast with Poached Eggs and Smoked Salmon – GHS 35
- Continental Breakfast (Assorted Pastries, Cold Cuts, Cheeses, Fresh Fruit) – GHS 50
- Crispy Calamari – GHS 35
- Caprese Salad – GHS 25
- Chicken Satay Skewers – GHS 30
- Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce – GHS 85
- Beef Tenderloin with Red Wine Jus – GHS 100
- Spaghetti Bolognese – GHS 55
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Roasted Potatoes and Chimichurri Sauce – GHS 78
Location And Contact Details Of Petite Dejeuner
This restaurant in Accra was strategically established in a very convenient and accessible area where everyone in the city can access it easily.
The restaurant is located at House Number 7, East Legon in Accra. You can contact them for inquiries, bookings, or ordering at +233 24 348 2373 and 025 633 0029. You can as well follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
How To Order Online From Petite Dejeuner
You can order online without having to visit the restaurant. The process is very simple. You can do so by calling them directly to order your delicious meals. You can as well order online with Glovo delivery services.
How To Order Online With Glovo delivery services From Petite Dejeuner
- You should visit the Google Play store or the Apple store and download Glovo App
- Now click on sign up using Facebook or with your name, email, and password
- Then you should add your delivery address and give the app access to your location
- Click on Food > Restaurants on the homepage and Search for Petite Dejeuner
- Go through their menu, select the quantity you want, and then click on Order.
- You should then type in your Delivery Address or let the app use your current location
- Give a brief description of your area and floor door instruction (how your area and front door look like, this will help the dispatch rider locate your place easily)
- Finally, confirm your Order by making payment and adding your telephone number. You can choose to pay on delivery or link your card to make the payment. Glovo will then deliver your food to you, and the rider will call you when he reaches.
Table Reservations At Petite Dejeuner
If you want to dine in at Petite Dejeuner and experience its cozy ambiance, you can do so by calling the contact number provided above in this article.
The representative will be ready and glad to assist you. You need to book a table in advance, especially during peak hours and weekends.
To book you will provide details such as your name date, time, and the number of guests. Make sure to visit at the scheduled date and time else your reservation will be canceled.
Frequently Asked Questions
You should know that Le Petit Dejeuner is a family-style dining breakfast restaurant. Family Style Dining allows you to order multiple items from the menu and share them with everyone at the table. Both small and large parties can taste a little of this or a lot of that. You simply take what you want from the platter and pass it on. “Breakfast” is now the meal that allows families to dine together.
You can reach them directly at +233 24 348 2373 and 025 633 0029.
When you are in Accra and your breakfast is not a meal from Petite Dejeuner, then you are missing out big time.
Try your breakfast at this restaurant for a lasting memory. In the article, we covered everything you need to know about Petite Dejeuner including menu prices, location, contact details, how to order online, how to book a table, frequently Asked Questions, and more.
You might also want to check out our recent restaurant-related articles: