Have you ever wondered if there is a more convenient way to order food in Accra? You’re not by yourself.
Many people are always looking for the best delivery service and ways to order food online.
And this article will serve as your guide. In this article, I’ll show you how to order food online in Accra and have it delivered to your door.
In this article, I will explain how to order food online using various popular delivery services.
As a result, by the end of this article, you should have a good idea of which delivery service to use.
This article will go over:
- How to order food online using Glovo in Accra
- How to order food online using Hubtel in Accra
- How to order food online using Jumia food in Accra
Accra is Ghana’s capital city. This city has a population of over 2.6 million people. 75% of Accra residents have access to the Internet.
So Accra has a sizable internet user base, but how many people order food online?
It’s difficult to say because it’s not a widely used channel, and many people are unaware that they can order food online and have it delivered to them in Accra.
You can now eat a wide variety of good food from restaurants all over Accra.
There are hundreds of local cafes and restaurants that will serve you the best meals in town.
So why don’t we dive into the many ways that you can order food in Accra and have it delivered to you?
How To Order Food Online In Accra Using Glovo App
Glovo is a very popular food delivery service in Accra; they have dispatch riders all across Accra who are ready to bring your food to you within 30 minutes.
Follow these steps to order your food from Glovo and have it delivered to you:
- Visit the Google Play store or the Apple store and download Glovo App.
- Click on sign up using Facebook or your name, email and password.
- Add your Accra delivery address and give the app access to your location.
- Click on Food > Restaurants on the homepage.
- Search for your favourite Accra restaurant
- Go through their menu, select the quantity you want, and then click on Order.
- Type in your Delivery Address or let the app use your current location
- Give your floor door instruction (how your area and front door look like, this will help the dispatch rider locate your place easily)
- Now confirm your Order by making payment and adding your telephone number.
You can choose to pay on delivery or link your card to make the payment. Glovo will then deliver your food to you, and the rider will call you when he reaches.
How To Order Food Online In Accra Using Hubtel App
- Download the Hubtel food app from the Google Play store, Apple app store
- Sign up with your mobile number and make sure to confirm it with the OTP code that will be sent to that number
- Allow Hubtel food access to your Accra location and set up your delivery address.
- Type in your phone number and confirm
- On the homepage, select Restaurants on the tab that asks, “What are you looking for?”
- Search for your favourite Accra restaurant that you want to order from
- Go through their menu, select the food you want to order and the quantity, and select Add To Order. When done, go to View Orders.
- Review your order to see if everything is intact, and click on Pay Now
- Make payment and submit your current address for Hubtel food to deliver your food.
- You can also add notes or allergies so that the restaurant owner will know how to go about your Order.
How To Order Food Online In Accra Using Jumia Food App
- Download Jumia Food from the Google Play store, Apple app store
- After a successful sign, up Click on Sign up.
- Fill in your personal information such as your full name, number, Accra location, gender and many more.
- Confirm your phone number and set a PIN. After successful signup, you will be redirected to the homepage.
- Select Restaurant and search for your favourite Accra food
- Go through their menu and select the food you want to buy and the quantity you want
- Review your order to see if everything is intact and click on Checkout
- Choose to make payment and then submit your current address for Jumia food to deliver your food to you.
Kindly note that some of these delivery services have websites you can order from, so if you can not install their mobile app, you can visit their website to place your Order.
To order food from Glovo in Accra, you can visit https://glovoapp.com/gh/en/Accra/ and follow the steps.
To order food from Hubtel in Accra using their website, you can visit https://hubtel.com/food/
To order food from Jumia food in Accra using their website, you can visit https://food.jumia.com.gh/.
If you live in Accra and want to know if you can order food online and have it delivered, the answer is yes. There are numerous methods for ordering food online and having it delivered to you.
And in this article, we discussed all of the food delivery services that are currently available in Accra, as well as how each of them orders food and has it delivered to you.