Are you searching for how to join Glovo as a rider? or how much does Glovo pay per delivery? then this article is for you, in this article, I am not only going to walk you through how to become a Glovo rider but will also let you know how much you will be earning doing this Glovo delivery business.
Becoming a Glovo driver means earning money to pay your bills and enjoying the ability to choose when and how you want to work.
It gives you financial freedom and flexibility for those who want it; at the same time, it is a job that offers several advantages over traditional employment.
Maybe you have read our article covering how to order food online from Glovo and how to list your business on Glovo and want to know how to become a Glovo driver, then this article is for you.
Before diving into the steps to becoming a Glovo rider, you might also want to check out the best motorcycles to use for delivery in Ghana.
Imagine yourself as a driver for a company like Glovo Ghana. It is a nice job on the side that doesn’t take a lot of time but can make you pretty good money if you do it correctly.
It is all about making money with your spare time and building up your client network.
You make an average above GHS1,500 per week whilst working for 6 hours per day in Glovo, Ghana.
Glovo is an app-based courier solution that delivers anything, anytime, anywhere.
Its mobile app connects people with a fleet of 500,000 independent couriers, enabling them to shop online and deliver their purchases, no matter where they live in Ghana.
This delivery service allows users to have everything delivered to their doorstep using a driver hired directly from within the app.
Riders can use some of the money that would normally go towards shopping bills by delivering packages for several companies.
There are many factors to consider to make money on Glovo as a rider. This article will let you know everything you need before becoming a Glovo driver, so let us dive right into them without wasting much time.
How Much Will You Earn Working For Glovo Ghana?
Glovo riders earn more than GHS 1,500 weekly working for the Glovo app. Your earnings are based on how many rides you take, how customers rated you, the kilometers covered, and the base rate.
If you are wondering what all of these mean and how to calculate them, let me tell you.
Factors That Determine How Much You Earn As A Glovo Rider
Earning money working on Glovo depends on many factors, and they are:
- Base Rate: The base rate on Glovo is a fixed price given to every rider on every ride.
- Kilometres Covered: With Glovo, your earnings are also based on the number of kilometers you cover. The more orders you deliver, the more your earnings increase.
- Waiting time: anytime you visit a store or restaurant to pick up an order and wait for more than 5 minutes, Glovo will start giving you a waiting time bonus for every minute spent. This is one feature I like about the Glovo delivery service.
- Extra Address: when you deliver an order, and suddenly the receiver changes their Address, you will be compensated, so the more people change their Address while delivering their food, the more your earnings will increase.
- Extra For Rain: When it rains, and you decide to deliver orders, Glovo has compensation for you just because you decided to work in the rain.
You don’t even have to alert them or contact support; they have a system that detects rain, and you will see your bonus reflect when it’s raining and you are working.
- Challenges: Some tasks are expected from riders to do. Tap on the challenges to see all the tasks you need to do, such as rules, levels, periods and many more.
How To Become A Glovo Driver / Rider In Ghana
Joining Glovo as a rider is simple. All you have to do is submit your documents. After the team reviews your documents and you qualify, you will be asked to do some tests and watch videos on how the platform works. After doing everything, you can now start taking orders.
Here is how to register on Glovo Ghana:
- Visit https://couriers.glovoapp.com/gh/
- Sign up with your full Username, city, email, and mobile number
- You will then be asked to fill in your preferred time to work and how you will deliver if you will deliver the orders with your car, motor, or bicycle. You will receive an email from Glovo
- On your email, click on start. Now upload your documents for verification and go through their test and watch their tutorial video
- After a successful verification, Glovo will send you the needed accessories needed for taking rides (Glovo t-shirt, phone holder, Glovo bag), and you can start taking orders and getting paid.
Alternatively, you can also walk to any Glovo center to submit your documents and register as a Glovo driver. You can visit their Spintex Office, Tema Community 11 office, and Kumasi Danyame office.
To work for Glovo, there are some requirements. Here are all the Glovo requirements:
- Roadworthy Motorbike
- National Id/Passport
- Motorbike Insurance
- Driver’s Licence
- GHS 250 for Glovo Kit
For bicycle riders, you will also need to submit
- A national ID
Now you can make money from your car, motor, or bicycle by working for Glovo as a Glovo driver in Ghana.
One thing I love about working for Glovo is the flexibility and how you choose to work.
You can choose to work only on weekends or even work 24/7.
In this article, we covered how to become a Glovo driver, how much you will earn working as a driver or a rider for Glovo Ghana and also covered factors that determine the amount you will earn on the Glovo platform and gave my readers tips on how to maximize their earnings delivery orders for Glovoapp.