When you are in Accra, Ghana and you want to experience an extraordinary dining experience that will leave a lasting memory, then look no further than the Kozo restaurant.
Have you heard of Kozo restaurant before? What did you hear about them? Are you bent on trying dinner? Before you do so read this article to the end to make an informed decision.
In this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about Kozo restaurant such as menu prices, location, contact details, how to order, how to book a table, why you should dine there, frequently asked questions, and more.
About Kozo Restaurant
Kozo translates to Asian paper mulberry plants known as Kozo. Ancient Austronesians used paper mulberry to make bark fabric.
It comes from subtropical areas of mainland Asia and is among the strongest arguments in favor of the widely accepted “Out of Taiwan” theory of Austronesian expansion.
This symbolizes their core ethos and vision which is to inspire community building with a focus on social consciousness around the world through memorable experiences in world-leading spaces.
Kozo is a restaurant with a good reputation. They offer takeout, delivery, and dine-in services. Their environment is one of the best you can ever miss to dine.
Location And Contact Details Of Kozo Restaurant
The restaurant is easy to locate since it is located in a very convenient setting. You can find them at 126 Osu Badu Crescent, Accra, Ghana. If you want inquiries, bookings, or orders, you can contact them at +233 591159312 or visit their website at https://www.kozogh.com/.
Menu Prices At Kozo Restaurant
Their menu is very extensive and caters to a variety of palates. It features a variety of local traditional dishes. Below are the highlights of their menu prices.
- Edamame Salt (V) – GHS 30
- Nori – GHS 25
- Crispy Garlic, Sweet Chili – GHS 30
- Beef & Truffle Gyoza Ponzu – GHS 20
- Pearl, Onion Miso, Truffle Oil – GHS 25
Akabanga Beef Spring Roll | Ginger Sweet & Sour Sauce
- Wagyu Skewer | Soya Garlic Butter | Onion Miso | Kizami Wasabi – GHS 33
- Bao | Chicken Nugget | Gochujang Mayo | Coriander- GHS 40
- Lobster & Bacon Skewer | Coco Yam Crisp | Kozo Yellow Chili- GHS 30
- Grilled Aubergine | Truffle Miso | Kizami Wasabi (V) – GHS 35
- Grilled Tiger Prawns with Mango Salsa – GHS 45
- Beef Carpaccio with Truffle Oil – GHS 38
- Spinach and Feta Stuffed Mushrooms – GHS 32
- Grilled Fillet Mignon with Red Wine Jus – GHS 98
- Pan-Seared Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce – GHS 75
- Pumpkin and Chickpea Curry with Basmati Rice – GHS 55
- Dark Chocolate Fondant with Vanilla Ice Cream – GHS 28
- Mango Panna Cotta with Passion Fruit Coulis – GHS 22
- Crème Brûlée with Fresh Berries – GHS 25
How to Order From Kozo Restaurant
If you want to enjoy delicious meals from Kozo Restaurant yet do not want to visit the restaurant, you can order online from them.
To order from them, you can dial their number +233 591159312 to speak with their customer service personnel to place your order.
You can also order online with Eziban Food Delivery services. To order with Eziban food delivery services, follow the following steps below.
- Visit the eziban website at www.eziban.com
- Enter your location
- Browse restaurants and locate Kozo Restaurant
- Browse the menu and select your meal to order
- Select payment and pay to complete the process
- Wait till your food is delivered to you.
How To Book A Table At Kozo Restaurant
Dining at Kozo Restaurant is an amazing experience. With their cozy atmosphere, romantic ambiance, vibrant atmosphere, and exquisite services.
It is very important to book a table in advance, especially during peak hours and special occasions.
To book a table, you should dial their number +233 591159312 to speak with their customer service personnel who will help you book a table suitable.
You will be required to provide your details such as name, number of people to visit, and the date and time of your visit.
You will be notified by SMS or call when your reservation is successful. Visit at the exact time scheduled.
Why You Should Dine At Kozo Restaurant
Dining at this restaurant is very memorable and a nice experience. These are the reasons why you should always choose to dine at Kozo Restaurant.
- Stylish Setting
- Impeccable Service
- They usually hold special occasions.
- They are easily accessible
- Their environment is hygienic and cozy.
- Kozo Restaurant is very reliable and convenient.
- It is easy to book a table and order a meal
- Their meals are prepared with fresh ingredients only.
- Their menu caters to a wide range of tastes and preferences.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, they offer both vegan and vegetarian options.
Sure, the restaurant offers takeout and delivery services.
We covered the menu prices, location, contact details, how to order online, how to book a table, why you should dine there, frequently asked questions and more about the Kozo restaurant.
If you want to enjoy delicious meals in Accra, then you have to visit the Kozo restaurant which is conveniently situated with its quality customer service.
Our recent restaurants-related articles:
- Ayekoo Grill and lounge menu prices
- Perfect touch restaurant menu prices
- Dnr Turkish Cafe and restaurant menu prices
- Gold Coast restaurant and cocktail bar menu prices
- Kanzo restaurant menu prices
- Delish restaurant menu prices
- Mazera restaurant menu prices
- Nobile House restaurant East Legon branch menu prices
- Somewhere in Kumasi menu prices
- The secret gardens restaurant menu prices