Are you in the central region of Ghana? Which area are you in? Do you live or work in the region’s capital, Cape Coast? If any of these questions is a yes, then relax and read this article to the end.
Sahara Spring Restaurant And Bar is a fine restaurant that is found in the heart of Cape Coast.
The restaurant is very popular for offering mouth-watering meals at very affordable prices. Let me organize this well so that you can understand me well, In case you want to visit, you can conveniently do so.
About Sahara Spring Restaurant And Bar
The restaurant offers both vegan and vegetarian options as well as nonvegan. It has an extensive wine list featuring cocktails and several others.
Their meals are prepared with fresh ingredients and served by very friendly staff. Do you want to know more?
The restaurant has ample space for parking vehicles. They sometimes hold special occasions like parties, weddings, and more with live music performances.
You can’t miss visiting this place while on Cape Coast. Let me take you through their menu and prices.
Menu And Prices At Sahara Spring Restaurant And Bar
The restaurant offers an extensive menu that features an array of mouth-watering meals that cater to several tastes and preferences.
Their meals are prepared with fresh ingredients in a very clean environment.
Here is a highlight of their menu prices that you can consider whenever you want to eat from there.
Menu price range from GHS 10 – GHS 100
- Beef Suya – GHS 25.00
- Assorted Goat Meat Pepper Soup – GHS 25.00
- Fish Pepper Soup (Half Tilapia Simmered In Spicy Broth) – GHS 25.00
- Corn On The Cob – GHS 25.00
- Roasted Corn – GHS 25.00
- Roasted Plantain – GHS 25.00
- Snails – GHS 25.00
- Grilled Platter – GHS 25.00
- Santana – GHS 25.00
- Nkwobi – GHS 25.00
- Akara (Bean Cakes) – GHS 25
- Pepper Soup – GHS 35
- Suya Skewers – GHS 45
- Jollof Rice with Grilled Chicken – GHS 65
- Egusi Soup with Fufu – GHS 60
- Grilled Fish with Banku – GHS 75
- Jollof, Fried Or White Rice – GHS 25.00
- Semolina – GHS 25.00
- Pounded Yam – GHS 25.00
- Garri – GHS 25.00
- Amala – GHS 25.00
- Ground Rice – GHS 25.00
- Egusi, Ewedu, Ogbono, Or Okro & Stew – GHS 25.00
- Semolina, Pounded Yam, Garri, Amala, Ground Rice – GHS 25.00
- Seafood Okro Served With Seafood – GHS 25.00
- Boiled Yams And Tomato Omelette – GHS 25.00
- Dodo (Fried Plantain) With Omelette – GHS 25.00
- Ewa Again – GHS 25.00
- Asaro (mashed yam, infused with chili and tomato stew) And Dodo – GHS 25.00
Location And Contact Details Of Sahara Spring Restaurant And Bar
The restaurant is conveniently located and you can easily find them at 4Q44+FV, Kingsway Behind Wesley Methodist Church, Cape Coast Ghana for further inquiries you can reach them directly at +233 24 547 4530 or visit their Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Sahara-Pub-and-Restaurant-1535344509912027.
How To Order From The Sahara Spring Restaurant And Bar
Ordering from this restaurant is straightforward. Just dial their number at +233 24 547 4530 and speak to their customer service personnel concerning the kind of meal, quantity, and location.
After successful payment, your meals will start to be prepared and delivered to you. Make sure you let them know in case of dietary requirements or restrictions.
How To Book A Table At Sahara Spring Restaurant
If you want to enjoy their cozy ambiance and vibrant atmosphere, you can book a table in advance, especially during peak hours and special occasions.
To book a table, you should call their number at +233 24 547 4530 to speak with their friendly staff who will assist you to book your desired table for your intended dining experience.
Provide your details such as name, number of people to visit, and the date and time of your intended visit. Make sure to visit at the exact time scheduled.
Why You Should Eat From The Sahara Spring Restaurant And Bar
For me, I always want to eat from a restaurant because they offer delicious meals at very affordable prices. Their environment is hygienic and cozy as well coupled with their quality customer service
Popular Reviews From People Who Have Visited The Sahara Spring Restaurant And Bar
By: Moses (21 February 2023 10:22)
Pop by Sahara for a quick lunch before heading to cape coast castle. The supposed “quick” lunch took a while as there’s a very “chill-lax” vibe around the restaurant.
All the waiters have a somewhat confused look but their attitudes were pleasant and polite. The food took an hour to arrive but was surprisingly good.
The chicken kebab deserves mentioning as the meat was juicy and flavourful. The beer selection is decent with the availability of Stellar and Budweiser.
Overall, I would recommend the place as it is cozy and comfortable. Go if you’re not in a hurry and looking for a chill-out spot.
user : ( 15 February 2023 5:51)
The relaxed atmosphere on the top floor. Plenty of sitting options. Near the Cape Coast Castle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can contact them at +233 24 547 4530
Yes, it offers both takeout and delivery services.
If you want an exclusive dining experience at Cape Coast, look no further than the Sahara Spring Restaurant And Bar.
We covered everything you need to know and do before eating from the Sahara Spring Restaurant And Bar including menu prices, location, contact details, how to book a table, how to order a meal, frequently asked questions, and more.
Check out our recent restaurant-related articles:
- The X Juicery and Eatery menu prices
- Slices and toppings menu prices
- Just Freddies menu prices
- Fellows bar and restaurant menu prices
- Thyme and basil restaurant menu prices
- Bachelors food and bar menu prices
- Queens Tarvens bar and restaurant menu prices
- The piano bar junction mall menu prices
- Peace corner restaurant menu prices
- Rocky garden restaurant menu prices
- Meet And Eat menu prices
- Rina’s restaurant menu prices
- Mahogany health food limited menu prices
- Da-breeze bar and restaurant menu prices
- Francbeas special waakye menu prices