There are many delivery services in Ghana, but businesses are moving to the new and improved bolt food.
This means you must learn how to order food on bolt food and not have difficulty figuring it out.
You need to learn all of bolt food’s features and pick up on them as soon as possible.
Bolt is a ride-sharing app in Ghana, competing with Uber in Ghana. Ghanaians fell in love with this app due to its affordable pricing, and I must say Bolt is the most popular ride-sharing app in Ghana.
Now they are into food delivery services and looking at how they made ride-sharing successful. You should know Bolt food will also take over Ghana soon.
There are many restaurants and foods to choose from when ordering from delivery services.
But this particular food delivery app is not only popular but also affordable. And if you would like to order food through it, you are at the right spot.
Ordering food when you have a busy schedule is a pain. Between the arrival time windows, they give you the waiting time, and it’s almost like you won’t get anything.
I solved this problem by ordering my food on Bolt Food. Later on, I decided to write a review about Bolt Food because I was so grateful for the service.
Let me take you through everything you need to know about Bolt food.
Restaurants Working With Bolt Food Food Delivery
- Cheezy pizza East Legon
- Spicy foods
- Affordable kitchen
- Fafa’s pork
- PM waakye Adjiganor
- Burger King
- Pinkberry UPSA
- Selysco catering services
- Chicken avenue
- Fried rice base
- Eddys pizza Accra mall
- Gladdison Kitchen
- Tip Top Chinese
- Mamma Mia
- And many more restaurants, they keep on expanding, and they have over 100 restaurants you can choose from
How To Order Food From Bolt Food Using Their Mobile App
- Download the Bolt food app from the Google Play store or Apple app store
- Sign up with your mobile number and make sure to confirm it with the OTP code that will be sent to that number
- Fill in your personal information, such as your full name, and email
- Allow Bolt food to have access to your location and setup your delivery address
- Search for the Restaurant you want to order from
- On your dashboard, go through their menu and select the food you want to buy and the quantity you want
- Review your order to see if everything is intact and click on View basket
- Choose to make payment and then submit your current address for Bolt Food to deliver your food to you.
how To Cancel An Order On Bolt Food
To cancel an order, all you have to do is click on Help, and then select the Cancel Order button, state your reason, and select Confirm.
Bolt Food Payment Methods
- Mastercard and Visa card
- MTN mobile money
- AirtelTigo money
- Vodafone cash
Pay on delivery
- Cash on delivery
- Pay Mobile Money to the rider
Bolt food delivery is here to stay. This delivery service has been in the system for quite a long time.
Delivering customers’ food on time is one thing that makes them stand out. They also have free delivery for some users based on how often you order from them.
So if this is your first time trying to order food online and have it delivered, you can try Bolt food delivery, and you will be amazed.
Suppose you have also been ordering food from other Food delivery services like Glovo, Jumia, Hubtel, or Eziban.
In that case, you can also give Bolt food delivery a try and judge for yourself.