If you are looking for a delightful culinary experience in the bustling city of Accra, consider no other place than D Café.
This café is a hidden gem in Accra known for its extensive menu, cozy ambiance, and warm hospitality.
This café has the aim of providing an unforgettable dining experience for both tourists and locals alike.
Do you want to know more about the D Café? Then read to the end. In this article, we will explore everything you need to know about D Café including menu prices, location, contact details, how to order online, how to book a table, frequently asked questions and more.
About D Café
This café is one of the most popular in town that satisfies the taste buds of even the most discerning palate.
They have a very hygienic environment, cozy atmosphere, and romantic ambiance. They are known for their delicious meals.
They offer café European, pizza, and Deli cuisines. They serve Breakfast Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, and drinks.
They also offer takeout, outdoor seating, free Wifi, Reservations, Wheelchair, accessible, and table service.
D Café Menu And Prices
Their menu caters to various tastes and preferences ranging from breakfast options to lunch and dinner dishes. With their menu, there is always something to satisfy every palate. Below is a highlight of their menu with their corresponding prices.
- Traditional Ghanaian Breakfast – GHS 20
- Continental Breakfast Platter – GHS 30
- Eggs Benedict – GHS 25
- Pancakes with Maple Syrup – GHS 18
- Grilled Chicken Wrap – GHS 35
- Spaghetti Bolognese – GHS 28
- Vegetable Stir-Fry – GHS 25
- Grilled Tilapia with Jollof Rice – GHS 40
- Ribeye Steak with Mashed Potatoes – GHS 60
- Lemon Herb Grilled Fish – GHS 50
- Vegetarian Lasagna – GHS 45
- Thai Red Curry with Jasmine Rice – GHS 55
- Americano – GHS 30.00
- Cafe latte – GHS 30.00
- Cuppocino – GHS 30.00
- Dbl espresso (illy) – GHS 25.00
- Espresso (illy) – GHS 20.00
- Hot chocolate – GHS 30.00
- Ice coffee – GHS 35.00
- Large almond cappuccino – GHS 40.00
- Large Americano – GHS 35.00
- Large capuccino – GHS 35.00
- Large coffee latte – GHS 35.00
- Large hot chocolate – GHS 35.00
- Large soya cappuccino – GHS 40.00
- Macchiato – GHS 25.00
- Mocha large – GHS 40.00
- Reg mocha – GHS 35.00
- Reg. Almond cappuccino – GHS 35.00
- Reg. Soya cappuccino – GHS 35.00
- Reg. Soya latte – GHS 35.00
- Tea – GHS 20.00
- Caramel latte – GHS 35.00
- Vanilla latte – GHS 35.00
- Extra vanilla – GHS 10.00
Location And Contact Details Of D Café
The Café is strategically built in a more convenient and accessible setting making it possible for everyone in any part of the city to access it easily.
The D Café is located at 4th volta street airport Residential area, Accra, Ghana. You can contact them for any inquiries, bookings, or orderings at +233 54 328 7788.
How To Order Online From D Café
The Café understands the importance of convenience and easy access and so offers an online ordering system.
If you want to order without going to the café, you should simply dial their number +233 54 328 7788 to talk to the representative.
You will be required to provide details such as name, kind of food, quantity of food, and payment method. You can as well whatsapp them with these details.
How To Book A Table At D Café
The Café ensures a seamless dining experience by offering booking services. It is advisable to book a table in advance to enjoy your dining during peak hours.
To book a table at the D Café you need to call the number provided above. Provide details such as the date, time, and number of guests for your reservation.
You should now wait for confirmation from D’s Cafe, via phone call or SMS. Arrive at the designated time to enjoy your dining experience without any hassle.
Frequently Asked Questions
The D Café is located at 4th volta street airport Residential area, Accra, Ghana. You can contact them for any inquiries, bookings, or orderings at +233 54 328 7788 or visit their website at www.dcafegh.com
There is no age limit for entry of consumers. Provided you are of good sound and decently dressed.
If you are in Accra which is the capital town of Ghana and the most populated region in the country, and you want an exquisite dining experience of any kind, just visit the D Café at the airport residential area for a lasting memory.
In the article, we talked about all you need to know about the D Café in the city of Accra including menu and prices, location, contact details, how to order online, how to book, frequently asked questions, and more.
Check out our recent restaurant-related articles:
- Sanbra bar menu prices
- Barlos restaurant menu prices
- Brasa restaurant menu prices
- Zion Thai restaurant menu prices
- La Tante DC 10 menu prices
- Jamrock Restaurant and Grill menu prices
- Jamestown Coffee Company menu prices
- Pinocchio and La Piazza restaurant Osu menu prices
- Treehouse restaurant menu prices
- Eddys pizza buy one get one
- Shakes and dessert ice cream shop at Kumasi
- Nice and affordable restaurants in Accra