Do you want to go local or international in Accra? The choice is yours! Sanbra Bar is one of the renowned eateries in Accra that is the favorite of many foodies and guests.
Let me take you there if you have not been there or heard of it before. Read this article to the end.
We will cover everything you need to know about the Sanbra Bar in Accra including menu prices, location, contact details, how to order, how to book a table, frequently asked questions, and more.
About Sanbra Bar
The Sanbra Bar is a very fine and cute eatery in the heart of Accra that is known by most people to be serving delicious local and continental meals at very reasonable prices.
They have a very clean environment with modern interior décor. The restaurant offers dine-in, takeout, and delivery services.
Their payment method is also very convenient. Their experienced cooks and chefs prepare meals with fresh ingredients and served by their hospitable staff.
Menu Prices At Sanbra Bar
Menu Prices At Sanbra Bar range from GHS 10 to GHS 200
Sanbra Bar prides itself on an extensive menu that features an array of meals that showcases the rich cuisines in Ghana and other continental dishes at very affordable prices.
The meals are prepared with only fresh ingredients.
Here is a sample of their menu and prices.
- chicken Wings, Steamed in Ginger Sauce and Deep Fried – Ghs 50
- Kelewele (Fried Ripe Plantain Spiced with Ginger, Fresh Pepper, Onions, and Deep Fried) – Ghs 55
- Spring Rolls 2pcs – GHS 40
- Fried Rice And Fried Chicken – GHS 98
- Fried Prawn (2pcs) – GHS 145
- Mixed Vegetable Sauce – GHS 55
- Fried Spicy Plantains – GHS 30
- Butterfly Red Mullet – GHS 175
- Seafood Curry- GHS 260
- Sweet Potato Mash (V) – GHS 50
- Omo tuo Sunday Special Regular – GHS 35.00
- Yam with Palava sauce Regular – GHS 35.00
- Banku with Tilapia Regular – GHS 60.00
- Fried plantain with Beans Regular – GHS 35.00
- Tomato Stew with Fish Regular – GHS 24.00
- Tomato Stew with Goat Meat Regular – GHS 22.00
- Tomato Stew with Chicken Regular – GHS 22.00
- Banku With Okro with Fish Regular – GHS 24.00
- Banku with Okro with Goat Meat Regular – GHS 22.00
- Banku with Okro with chicken Regular – GHS 22.00
- Charcoal Grilled Tilapia with Jollof Regular – GHS 40.00
- Charcoal Grilled Tilapia with plain rice Regular – GHS 40.00
Location And Contact Details Of Sanbra Bar
The Sanbra Bar is very accessible and convenient. You can locate them at Accra, Marriott Hotel.
You can get there by car or any means of transport from anywhere in the environs of Accra.
You can as well reach them for further inquiries, booking, and ordering at +233302738000. You can also visit their website at https://www.sanbrarestaurant.com/menu.
How To Order From at Sanbra Bar
If you want to order from the Sanbra Bar, you can order by walking to their premise and placing your order over their counter. Sit down and relax as their friendly staff prepare your meals and delivers them to your table.
- Call their number at 0507040576 to place your order over the phone.
- Speak to their customer service personnel about the meal you want to order, the quantity, and your location.
- When your order is ready, you will be notified by SMS or call.
- Wait patiently as they deliver your meal to your doorstep.
How To Book A Table At Sanbra Bar
If you want to book a table at Sanbra Bar, it is pretty easy. To do so, if you are in Accra, close to the restaurant, you can walk in as a person and find out if there is an available table that suits your dining experience.
If there is let the friendly staff help you book. Walk in at the exact time you scheduled.
Again, you can as well call their number at +233302738000 to speak with their friendly staff who will help you book your desired table.
You will be required to provide your name, the number of people for the dining, date and time for your visit. Go and enjoy your meal at the time you scheduled.
Why You Should Eat From The Sanbra Bar
You should eat from the Sanbra Bar because they have a wide selection of drinks and tasty bites to make you pamper your teeth and tongue. Their environment is very welcoming as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Sanbra Bar has space for parking cars and other vehicles.
Yes, it offers both vegan and vegetarian options.
If you are in Accra and looking for a laid-back spot to kick back and relax, look no further than Sanbra Bar.
They have a wide selection of drinks and tasty bites as well as delicious local meals, you’ll have everything you need for a great night out.
With a friendly atmosphere and attentive staff, you’re sure to feel right at home.
In the article, we went through the menu prices, location, contact details, how to order, how to book a table, why you should eat from there, frequently asked questions and more about Sanbra Bar.
Recent restaurant-related articles:
- XO restaurant menu prices
- Charly’s snack bar menu prices
- Mandela Restaurant menu prices
- Green Cafe restaurant menu prices
- Abrantie’s waakye restaurant menu prices
- Jerry Jonez restaurant menu prices
- Favor restaurant and bar Tamale menu prices
- Sweet Gardens restaurant menu prices
- Alisa Hotel restaurant menu prices
- Anis food and drink restaurant menu prices
- Sheriff fast food menu prices
- Sanbra Rio cafe bar and Grill menu prices
- Esuro restaurant menu prices