Are you looking for a culinary destination to get a relaxing and refreshing dining experience?
Should I guide you to get a restaurant where you can enjoy a variety of fruit juices and as well enjoy international cuisines?
Read this article to the end to know more about the Sankies Restaurant in Kumasi.
In this article, we will delve into the menu price, location, contact details, how to order online, how to book a table, why you should eat from Sankies Restaurant, frequently asked questions, and more.
About The Sankies Restaurant
Sankies is a popular place to get fruit juices as well as a range of international dishes. Sankies is a homegrown business that has grown through customer demand.
Their vision is to serve contemporary local and continental dishes in Ghana and beyond and also to be the hallmark of good food.
The restaurant has experienced chefs, and friendly staff and as well provides the ambiance for perfect dining.
Menu Prices At The Sankies Restaurant
Their menu is very extensive and contains delicious meals that seek to satisfy a variety of tastes and preferences.
Their meals are prepared with freshly sourced ingredients by their experienced chefs. Amazingly items on their menu are very affordable.
Below is a sample of their menu items with their corresponding prices.
- Carrot, Apple, and Ginger – Regular GHS 18.00
- Pineapple and Orange Juice Regular – GHS 15.00
- Melon Juice Regular – GHS 10.00
- Orange Juice – Regular – GHS 10.00
- Pineapple Juice Regular – GHS 10.00
- Pineapple and Ginger Juice Regular – GHS 10.00
- Spring Rolls with Small Salad Regular – GHS 10.00
- Grilled or Crispy Seasoned De’lish Chicken Wings Regular – GHS 20.00
- Samosas with Small Salad Regular – GHS 10.00
- Grilled Chicken or Beef Kebabs: 3 Skewers with Veggies and Small Salad Regular – GHS 15.00
- Golden Fries or Yam chips Regular – GHS 10.00
- Calamari with Tartar Sauce Regular – GHS 20.00
- Garlic Rice Regular – GHS 17.00
- Jollof Rice Regular – GHS 16.00
- Fried Rice Regular – GHS 18.00
- Potato Mash Regular – GHS 15.00
- Potato Wedges Regular – GHS 18.00
- Onion Rings Regular – GHS 17.00
- Cajun Fries Regular – GHS 15.00
Location And Contact Details Of Sankies Restaurant
The restaurant is conveniently located in an area where everyone can easily access it. You can find the restaurant at KNUST, Commercial Area Jubilee Mall, Top Floor, Kumasi Ghana.
If you want to make inquiries, make bookings, and order, you can contact them at 055 871 9956 and 050 654 2200.
How To Order Online From Sankies Restaurant
If you want to order from the Sankies Restaurant it is easy to do so especially when you do not want to visit the restaurant in person.
You can either order with Eziban food delivery services or call their line.
To order with Eziban food delivery, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Eziban website at www.eziban.com
- Browse restaurants and locate Sankies Restaurant
- Enter your location
- Browse the menu and select your meal to order
- Select payment and pay to complete the process
- Wait till your food is delivered to you.
You can as well order by calling 050 654 2200 to speak with them.
Speak to their customer service personnel about the meal you want to order, the quantity, and your location. When your order is ready, you will be notified by SMS or call. Wait patiently as your meal is delivered to you.
How To Book A Table At Sankies Restaurant
If you do not want to waste time getting a table during peak hours you simply have to call in advance to book.
To book a table, you need to call 050 654 2200 to speak with their representative. The representative will then check for the availability of the table.
If there is, you will be asked to provide your details such as name, number of people to be at the table, date and time of your visit.
You will be notified by a call or SMS for a successful reservation. Walk in to dine at the exact time you scheduled to avoid cancellation of the reservation.
Why You Should Eat From Sankies Restaurant
There are several reasons why you should eat from the restaurant but the few pressing reasons are:
Their meals are very delicious and are served in a cozy and romantic ambiance to make you feel at peace and comfortable. Their meals are prepared with freshly sourced ingredients.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can contact them at 050 654 2200.
Yes, the restaurant offers vegetarian and vegan options.
In the article, we delve into the menu prices, location, contact details, how to order, how to book a table, why you should eat from there, frequently asked questions, and more about Sankies Restaurant.
Whenever you want to dine in a more relaxed environment in Kumasi, remember to enter Sankies Restaurant to have a more relaxed dining experience.
Our recent restaurant reviews: