Kanzo Restaurant is one of the finest Ghanaian restaurants in the heart of Accra, the capital city of Ghana.
It is known for its spectacular African meals and welcoming ambiance. If you are looking to dine in a very warm and inviting environment that will leave you craving for more then you should consider the Kanzo restaurant in Accra.
In this article, we will delve into the menu prices, location, contact details, how to order online, how to book a table, why you should eat from there, frequently asked questions, and more. Without much ado let us get started.
About The Kanzo Restaurant
Located in the heart of Accra is the Kanzo restaurant. The restaurant has a fine environment with nice décor.
They serve delicious meals that are very affordable. Their experienced chefs prepare delectable meals with freshly sourced local ingredients and the friendly staff will always make you yearn to enjoy this restaurant.
Location And Contact Details Kanzo Restaurant
This restaurant is not difficult to locate. The owner understands convenience and as such situated it in a very accessible area.
You can locate the restaurant at Accra in the Greater Accra region of Ghana. To book or order or even make inquiries, you can contact them at 0558382783.
Menu And Prices At Kanzo Restaurant
The Kanzo Restaurant has an extensive menu that seeks to Cater to a variety of tastes and preferences.
Their meals range from West African favorites to that of East Africa. Below are the highlights of their menu prices.
- Egusi Soup with Fufu – GHS 40
- Kenyan Nyama Choma (Grilled Meat) – GHS 55
- Moroccan Lamb Tagine – GHS 65
- South African Bobotie – GHS 50
- Nigerian Suya Skewers – GHS 30
- Jollof rice with salad, kelewele, fish + Beef+ Egg
- 2 Scoops Jollof Rice Salad, Tomato Stew & kelewele portion – GHS 50.00
- 2 Scoops Jollof Rice Salad, Shito & kelewele portion – GHS 46.00
- 2 Scoops Jollof Rice Salad, Tomato Stew, kelewele portion – GHS 46.00
- 2 Scoops Jollof Rice Salad, Tomato Stew & kelewele portion – GHS 43.00
- Senegalese Thieboudienne (Fish and Rice) – GHS 60
- Ethiopian Doro Wat (Spicy Chicken Stew) – GHS 45
- Tanzanian Ugali with Sukuma Wiki – GHS 35
- Ghanaian Banku with Grilled Tilapia – GHS 50
Waakye Combo; Beef + Fish+ Egg
- 2 Scoops Specially cooked rice + beans Spaghetti, Gari, Shito, Salad, Tomato stew & kelewele portion – GHS 50.00
Waakye With Grilled Chicken
- Scoops Specially cooked rice + beans Spaghetti, Gari, Shito, Salad, Tomato stew & kelewele portion – GHS 43.00
Waakye With Fish
- Scoops Specially cooked rice + beans Spaghetti, Gari, Shito, Salad, Tomato stew & kelewele portion -GHS 40.00
Waakye With Beef Pieces Of Meat Chunks
- 2 Scoops Specially cooked rice + beans Spaghetti, Gari, Shito, Salad, Tomato stew & kelewele portion – GHS 40.0
How To Order From Kanzo Restaurant
If you want to order meals from Kanzo restaurant, it is very easy and simple. You can order by walking to their vicinity and placing an order or by calling them via calling their number at 0558382783 to place an order.
Their representative will be ready to assist you. You will be asked to provide your name, location, kind of meals, and quantity.
After, make payment. You will be notified by call or SMS when your meal is ready to be delivered. You can as well order with Pizarea or Eziban food delivery services.
How To Order With Eziban Food Delivery Service
- Visit the eziban website at www.eziban.com
- Enter your location
- Browse restaurants and locate Kanzo Restaurant
- Browse the menu and select your meal to order
- Select payment and pay to complete the process
- Wait till your food is delivered to you.
How To Book A Table At Kanzo Restaurant
It is as well very easy to secure a table at Kanzo restaurant. To book a table, you need to dial their number at 0558382783 to speak with their customer service personnel.
You will be requested to provide your details such as name, date and time of your visit, and number of people to be at the table.
You will be notified by SMS or call when your booking is successful. Walk in at the exact time scheduled to enjoy your meal.
Why You Should eat From Kanzo Restaurant
- Their local meals are very delicious and affordable.
- They have a cozy and romantic ambiance to make you feel at peace.
- Their menu caters to all tastes and preferences
- Their staff are friendly
- Easy to book a table and order a meal
- Meals are always prepared with freshly sourced ingredients.
Frequently Asked Questions
The staff at the restaurants are friendly and accommodating.
You can reach the Kanzo restaurant at 0558382783
Kanzo Restaurant is one of the best when it comes to serving African meals. Their meals are delectable yet affordable.
You can never enjoy meals at the Kanzo restaurant and will not crave for more. Their environment is also another enticing factor. Dining here is a lasting culinary experience.
In the article, we covered the menu prices, location, contact details, how to order online, how to book a table, why you should eat from there, frequently asked questions, and more.
Our recent restaurants-related articles: