We recently covered an article covering ways to make money from blogging and we mentioned Google Adsense.
Google AdSense is the most popular advertising platform that allows bloggers to display their ads on their blogs and get paid.
Although AdSense is not the only advertising company, there are other AdSense alternatives such as Media.net, PropellerAds, Amazon Native Shopping Ads, AdversalSkimlinks, Monumetric, and InfoLinks.
To make money from Google AdSense, one must first apply for the Google AdSense partner program.
Google will then review your website and then approve or disapprove you with the reason for rejection.
Most of the time, people tend to get rejected after applying for Google AdSense, but I can say that getting approved on the AdSense platform is one of the easiest things to do.
With Google AdSense, you must follow simple rules and ensure you have all the needed legal pages on your site.
After that, you can apply for the program and be approved.
Is Adsense Available In Ghana?
Adsense is available in Ghana and Ghanaian bloggers can make money from their blogs through Google Adsense only if they don’t violate Adsense policies.
How Much Can You Make From Google Adsense In Ghana
Google Adsense pays $1.50 per 1000 visitors, also when it comes to Google Adsense, there are so many factors that determine your Adsense earnings, such as the location of your blog readers, the type of ads your readers are shown, that is why it is advisable to cover profitable niches so that you can make money from Adsense.
How To Apply For Google Adsense
- Visit https://www.google.com/adsense/start/ and click on Get Started
- Now sign in with your Gmail
- Type in your website, select your country, agree to the Terms and Conditions, and click on Start Using Adsense
- On your dashboard, enter your Information, such as your full name, address, and number, after entering click on Submit
- Now enter your phone number to get a verification code, and type in the code to confirm your information
- The next step is to click on Connect Your Site To Adsense
- Now copy the AdSense code and paste it onto the header section of your website. For this, we use Insert headers and footers. All you have to do is install the app and paste the code on the header section, and click on Save Changes
- After pasting your code, click on Request Review
- Now, wait for Google Adsense to review your website. After the review, you will receive a mail from them
There are many advertising platforms for bloggers to choose from, but google Adsense stands out due to how it operates, its flexible payments and its higher cost per click.
Many bloggers prefer to work with Adsense, and so do we. If you are a blogger, you might want to set up an AdSense account on your blog but will find it difficult to do, or you tried setting up a google Adsense account but got stuck.
In this article, I covered everything you need to know about setting up your AdSense account and many more.