Are you looking to change your dining environment around Tesano? Eating home food is great but once in a while, it’s great to move the family out to enjoy home treats outside. Are you aware of home-outside meals?
Do you want to try it? Then I will not be mean to you. Follow me as I take you to Noble House restaurant in Tesano.
If you want a memorable dining experience alone, with your lover, family or friends in Tesano then look no further than Noble House Restaurant who’s pledged to serve up mouth-watering meals in Tesano for several years.
The restaurant has become the favorite spot for casual diners and foodies with its exceptional blend of flavors and culinary expertise.
In this article, we will take a closer look at the Noble House Restaurant, location, contact details, menu prices, how to order, why you should eat from there, frequently asked questions and more.
I know your anticipation to know about this restaurant rises so I will not waste much time, let us get started.
About Noble House Restaurant
Noble House Restaurant is an independent Chinese and Indian restaurant with very warm and welcoming service.
Their foods are one in a billion. Their meals are unique in terms of aromatic smell, variety of colors, rich and consistent flavors, and large portions.
They aim to make sure you feel at home as you enjoy delicious meals with fresh ingredients and good customer service.
The company opened its first branch in Accra, Tesano to be precise in 2003, and ever since they have been able to share its love for food with thousands of people and has extended the branch for the people of Tesano to also have a feel of their meals with affordable prizes.
Noble House Restaurant is open every day for lunch and dinner. Aside from the Tesanoi and Tesano branches, you can also visit the other 6 different branches across the four cities of Ghana.
Why You Should Eat from Noble House Restaurant
Maybe you have tried eating at the different restaurants both in Tesano and the other parts of the country and experienced different tastes of cuisines so you think you have all.
This is where I laugh. With Noble House, you will notice the difference. At Noble House Restaurant, the food is very unique as the chefs use the freshest ingredients to make dishes of different aromatic flavors.
The restaurant has everyone’s taste whether you are in the mood for international, intercontinental, or traditional Ghanaian cuisines, you will find something to satisfy your taste buds.
Again, the environment alone at Noble House Restaurant is so charming and welcoming with a very warm ambiance.
It makes you feel at home with its atmosphere so whether you are alone, with your lover, or family, good customer service will make you feel at home.
Their meals are also very affordable with easy access.
How To Order From Noble House Restaurant Using Glovo
- You should visit Glovoapp.com and click on Get Started to Sign up. After successful signup, you will be directed to their homepage.
- On their homepage, click on Food and select Restaurants
- Search for Noble House Restaurant if you can’t find them in the list through their menu and then choose your choice and the quantity you want to order
- Now click on Order
- You will be asked to make payments and then give your location and contact information
After a successful payment, you will be given some time to expect your Food. Glovo will then deliver the Food to your location.
Noble House Tesano Branch Menu Prices
The restaurant provides a wide range of affordable menus at very affordable prices. The menu has Chinese and Indian food with a blend of Ghanaian dishes. You can expect to buy at a minimum price of GHS 25 and above.
Below are the affordable menu prices at Noble House Restaurant Tesano Branch
- King prawn cutlet regular – GHS 66.50
- Prawn spring roll regular – GHS 59.00
- Prawn spring roll regular – GHS 69.00
- Taichin prawns regular – GHS 98.00
- Satay prawns regular – GHS 127.50
- Golden fried prawns regular – GHS 187.50
- Golden fried shrimps regular – GHS 74.00
- Salt and pepper shrimp regular – GHS 74.00
- Golden fried fish regular – GHS 86.00
- Taichin fish regular – GHS 76.00
- Spring roll veg or beefregular – GHS 22.00
- Spring roll veg or beef regular – GHS 22.00
- Crispy chili vegetables regular – GHS 44.50
- Taichin bean curd regular – GHS 59.00
- Spicy potato chips regular – GHS 26.50
- Vegetable on toast regular – GHS 44.50
- Seafood platter ( full portion ) regular – GHS 270.00
- Seafood platter ( half portion ) regular – GHS 175.00
- Sauteed beef Xinjiang style regular – GHS 54.00
- Stir-fried sliced lamb peng style regular – GHS 72.50
- Sauteed lamb with ginger and spring onion regular – GHS 62.50
- Beef Tenderloin with straw mushroom in taipan sauce regular – GHS 66.00
- Boiled beef tenderloin in spicy sauce regular – GHS 64.00
- Stir-fried beef tenderloin Chinese style regular – GHS 54.00
- Stir-fried beef tenderloin with cashew nut regular – GHS 44.00
- Vegetable Fried rice regular – GHS 43.00
Other Branches Of Noble House Restaurant In Ghana
There are other branches of Noble House Restaurant aside from the Tesanobranch and they are the Kumasi branch, Spintex branch, and East Legion branch.
How to Book A Table At Noble House Restaurant
To book a table at Noble House Restaurant you simply by calling the restaurant’s reservation line or book online through the restaurant’s website.
Noble House Restaurant Tesano Branch Location Contact Details
The restaurant can be found at Ahodwo on Abeka Road, Tesano (Opposite Tesano Royale Hotel), Accra, Ghana.
You can contact them to book a seat or order at 0552 199 199 or by email at [email protected].
I know you have tried several restaurants in Tesano and other parts of the country but I strongly suggest the Noble House Restaurant in Tesano and you will love to dine there all the time.
It has a very welcoming environment with an executive treat. You will enjoy home outside home with the freshly prepared and tasty cuisines.
We covered the location, menu prices, contact details, frequently asked questions, and more about the Noble House Restaurant in Tesano, Ghana.
Check out our recent restaurant-related articles:
- Skybar 25 menu prices in Ghana
- La Piazza restaurant menu prices in Ghana
- Lebanese restaurants in Accra
- The Secret Gardens restaurant menu prices
- Han Court Chinese Restaurant menu prices
- Somewhere in Kumasi menu prices
- Sweet Roses Chinese restaurant menu prices