If you are a foodie or a person who is interested in enjoying a delightful dining experience, look no further than the Valleyz Restaurant & Bar found in the heart of Accra.
The restaurant has gained a reputation over the years for offering delicious and affordable meals.
Do you want to know more about Valleyz Restaurant & Bar? Do you want me to be your guide?
Then read to the end and you will not find any reason why you should not eat from this unique place that stands out from the rest of the culinary options.
I will be your guide to take you through the menu prices, location, contact details, how to order online, how to book a table, frequently asked questions, and more.
About the Valleyz Restaurant & Bar
The Valley Restaurant & Bar was established in 2010 by Mr. Kwame Ampofo who is a passionate Ghanaian chef whose vision was to bring authentic Ghanaian cuisines to the forefront.
With his deep love for Ghana’s culinary heritage and a vision to create an exceptional dining experience.
Mr. Ampofo trekked on a culinary journey that led to the birth of Valleyz Restaurant & Bar.
Over the years, the restaurant has gained popularity, becoming a go-to destination for those seeking a taste of Ghanaian gastronomy.
The restaurant has a very hygienic environment with traditional Ghanaian interior and exterior decorations. You will always want to visit again after your first dining experience.
Menu Prices At Valleyz Restaurant & Bar
The restaurant boasts a diverse menu that features delicious meals that showcases the best of Ghanaian dishes.
They serve lunch, dinner, and desserts from mouth-watering banku with grilled tilapia, jollof with fried chicken, waakye with stewed beef, and Kelewele.
Their meals are as well very affordable. Below is a highlight of their menu prices you can consider when deciding to visit the restaurant.
- Omotuo with Groundnut Soup Regular – GHS 30.00
- Yam, Plantains with Garden Egg Stew Regular – GHS 30.00
- Grilled Tilapia & Banku Regular – GHS 40.00
Rice And Chicken Dishes
- Jollof Rice only Regular – GHS 10.00
- Roasted Half Chicken with Plain Rice Regular – GHS 25.00
- Fried Chicken with Fries Regular – GHS 25.00
- Grilled Chicken Shawarma with Green Sauce Regular – GHS 15.00
- Charcoal Grilled Chicken with Plain Rice Regular – GHS 26.00
- Spring Rolls with Small Salad Regular- GHS 10.00
- Grilled or Crispy Seasoned De’lish Chicken Wings Regular- GHS 20.00
- Samosas with Small Salad Regular- GHS 10.00
- Grilled Chicken or Beef Kebabs: 3 Skewers with Veggies and Small Salad Regular – GHS 15.00
- Golden Fries or Yam chips Regular – GHS 10.00
- Calamari with Tartar Sauce Regular – GHS 20.00
Location And Contact Details Of Kas Valley Restaurant
This popular restaurant is conveniently located and very accessible. You can locate Valleyz Restaurant & Bar at R40, Oyibi, Ghana. you can easily access them from anywhere in Accra, the capital city of Ghana.
You can contact them at +233 30 397 5623 for ordering, booking, or inquiries. You can as well visit them at their website at www.valleyzrestaurant.com.
You can as well follow them on Instagram and Facebook for updates.
How To Order Online From Valleyz Restaurant & Bar
The restaurant understands and values convenience in business and as such offers several easy options for ordering your delicious meals.
If you want to order from the restaurant, you can order by going to their premise and placing your order over their counter.
Sit down and relax as their friendly staff prepare your meals and delivers them to your table.
You can as well call their number at +233 30 397 5623 to place your order over the phone. Speak to their customer service personnel about the meal you want to order, the quantity, and your location. When your order is ready, you will be notified by SMS or call.
How to Book a Table At Valleyz Restaurant & Bar
- To book a table, you need to call their number at +233 30 397 5623 to speak with their representative.
- The representative will then check for the availability of the table.
- If there is, you will be asked to provide your details such as name, number of people to be at the table, date and time of your visit.
- You will be notified by a call or SMS for a successful reservation.
- Walk in to dine at the exact time you scheduled
Why You Should Eat From Valleyz Restaurant & Bar
You need to eat from Valleyz Restaurant & Bar because their meals are very delicious and are served in a cozy and romantic ambiance to make you feel at peace and comfortable.
Their menu caters to all tastes and preferences making them one of the best restaurants in the city.
The restaurant has staff who are friendly and always want to make sure you are satisfied with their services.
You can easily book a table and order a meal. Meals are always prepared with freshly sourced ingredients making their meals one of the best in the city of Accra.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sure, you can host your special events at Valleyz Restaurant & Bar.
Yes, you can order from the restaurant by walking to their premise or by phone call.
The Valleyz Restaurant & Bar is one of the best when it comes to serving local Ghanaian meals so if you want to enjoy traditional Ghanaian meals outside the home yet feel at home, you need to visit the Valleyz Restaurant & Bar in the heart of Accra for a memorable dining experience.
In the article, I took you through the menu prices, location, contact details, how to order, how to book a table, why you should eat from there, frequently asked questions, and more.
Check out our recent restaurant-related articles:
- High Table restaurant menu prices
- Villandro restaurant menu prices
- Champion dishes menu prices
- Sauce restaurant menu prices
- Hole 19 Gastronomie menu prices
- Branche restaurant and bar menu prices
- Imperial Peking Chinese restaurant menu prices
- Mawarko restaurant Abelemkpe menu prices
- Mayflower Restaurant menu prices
- Oceano restaurant menu prices
- Pearl Chinese Restaurant menu prices
- Red Chilli restaurant menu prices
- Urban taste restaurant menu prices