When you hear quality food, what comes to your head? Is it the aroma or the adequate oil? Is the sugar or adequate salt?
When we talk of quality food, it all boils down to a balanced diet, how hygienic the food is prepared, and more.
If you are looking for quality food in Accra then look no further than the finest Ethiopian restaurant in Accra with the name Simret Restaurant.
We will take you through the location, contact details, how to order online, how to book a table, answer frequently asked questions, and more.
About Simret Ethiopian Restaurant
Simret Ethiopian Restaurant is a family-run restaurant that was established in Accra in June 2014 to offer an authentic Ethiopian buffet dining experience at very affordable prices.
The restaurant is situated in a secluded compound in Roman Ridge and has a large parking area.
They consider it an advantage to offer guests a choice of meat, vegetarian and vegan dishes which are freshly cooked without artificial additives.
You will be treated with courtesy in an ambiance that is clean, homely, and welcoming. For customers who prefer to dine al fresco, a table can be set for them outside.
The aim of the restaurant is that each of the guests should depart as a friend, satisfied that they have enjoyed a fine dining experience.
The restaurant is open from Mondays to Saturdays between the hours of 6 am to 12 pm.
- Friday: 6 am to 12 pm
- Saturday: 6 am to 12 pm
- Sunday: 11 am to 12 pm
- Monday: 6 am to 12 pm
- Tuesday: 6 am to 12 pm
- Wednesday: 6 am to12 pm
- Thursday: 6 am to 12 pm
Location And Contact Details Of Simret Ethiopian Restaurant
The restaurant is situated at Villa Almaz, 7A, South Ridge Street, Roman Ridge, Accra, near PAWA House and M-Plaza & Tang Palace Hotels with the digital address GA-039-1731. You can reach them at +233 50 554 4848 or +233 50 554 4849 for reservations and ordering.
Simret Ethiopian Restaurant Menu Prices
The restaurant serves a variety of traditional Ethiopian dishes like Injera, Tibs, Kitfo, and various vegetarian options.
They have very competitive menu prices. Both the individual and Combo meal costs are lower and hence attract the majority of people in Accra to dine there. Below is Simret Ethiopian Restaurant menu.
- Kitfo – GHS 30
- Injera – GHS 25
- Tips – GHS 27
- Cowgirl Penelope – GHS 18.00
- Pulled pork and coleslaw
- The Assassin – GHS 18.00
Bacon Wrapped, Mustard, And Onions
- Vanity vain -GHS 18.00
- Spicy or regular mustard and ketchup
- The outlaws- GHS 18.00
- Salsa, bacon, habanero sauce
- Sherriff john brown -GHS 18.00
- Vanilla Milkshake Regular – GHS 25.00
- Chocolate Milkshake Regular -GHS 25.00
- Strawberry Milkshake Regular- GHS 25.00
- Coffee Milkshake Regular- GHS 30.00
How to Order Online From Simret Ethiopian Restaurant
Those who prefer to get food at their door doorstep should not worry at all. You can order through Glovo delivery services. Here is how to do it.
- You should visit the Google Play store or the Apple Store and download Glovo App
- Now click on sign up using Facebook or with your name, email, and password
- Then you should add your delivery address and give the app access to your location
- Click on Food > Restaurants on the homepage and Search for your simret Ethiopian restaurant
- Go through their menu, select the quantity you want, and then click on Order.
- You should then type in your Delivery Address or let the app use your current location
- Give a brief description of your area and floor door instruction (how your area and front door look like, this will help the dispatch rider locate your place easily)
- Finally, confirm your Order by making payment and adding your telephone number. You can choose to pay on delivery or link your card to make the payment. Glovo will then deliver your food to you, and the rider will call you when he reaches.
How To Book A Table At Simret Ethiopian Restaurant
To avoid waiting in line or missing out on a table, I strongly suggest you book a table in advance, especially during peak hours. To book a table online, contact their number by calling or WhatsApp at +233 50 554 4848 or +233 50 554 4849.
Frequently Asked Questions
The restaurant accepts both credit cards and cash payments.
Yes, Simret Ethiopian Restaurant offers vegetarian options making it the best dining destination for everyone.
Simret Ethiopian Restaurant is an excellent place to be if you want to experience Ethiopian taste in Accra.
The restaurant has a serene environment, a cozy atmosphere, and a romantic ambiance. They have friendly staff, affordable prices, and very delicious meals of Ethiopian taste.
If you want to either dine in or take out, you do not have to worry because you are covered by Simret Ethiopian Restaurant.
The restaurant is ready to give you an unforgettable experience. In the article, we covered Simret Ethiopian Restaurant, menu prices, location, contact details, how to order online, how to book a table, frequently asked questions, and more.
Check out our recent restaurant articles:
- The garage lounge and bra menu prices in Ghana
- Food garage menu prices in Ghana
- Dstrkt 24 menu prices in Ghana
- Vida E cafe menu prices in Ghana
- Skybar 25 menu prices in Ghana
- La Piazza restaurant menu prices in Ghana
- Polo Club restaurant menu prices in Ghana
- Coco Lounge menu prices in Ghana
- Heritage Restaurant menu prices in Ghana
- Kwae Terrace menu prices in Ghana
- Pinkberry Spintex menu prices