Nestled in the heart of Accra is this hidden gem called Meet and Eat that I want to let you know about in case you will want to try a dine. You will enjoy eating at this restaurant. They offer everything you need to have memorable dining.
I will guide you to know the menu prices, location, contact details how to order how to book a table, why you should eat from there, frequently asked questions, and more about Meet And Eat.
Relax and read this article to the end so that you will be able to make an informed decision whenever you want to enjoy delicious meals from the restaurant. Let me tell you about this restaurant first before we go to other stuff.
About Meet And Eat
You are welcome to Meet and Eat, a place for the best Indian food in Tema. They introduced authentic and traditional Indian food to the Tema area and have grown into what many say is the best Indian Restaurant for Dine-in, Buffet, Delivery, Pickup, and Catering in the area.
Their customers appreciate the fact that they are family owned and operated, bringing some of their favorite family recipes and ingredients to the menu.
When you walk through their doors, you are greeted as one of the family. If you have special dietary concerns, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, or vegan, they are happy to accommodate you.
They always change their buffet menu daily so you will never be bored and will always be pleasantly surprised with the available choices.
You will always love to eat from there because their ambiance is cozy. Let’s have a look at their menu.
Menu Prices At Meet And Eat
Meet And Eat prides itself on a diverse menu that features a range of meals that caters to several tastes and preferences. I looked at the menu and prices and my dear their meals are very affordable.
Have a look at a sample of their menu and prices which you can consider when deciding to eat from the restaurant.
Menu prices range from GHS 11 – GHS 1,133
Sweet Corn Vegetable Soup
- Crushed And Whole Sweet Corn Together With A Colorful Assortment Of Juicy Vegetables – GHS 25.00
Hot And Sour Vegetable Soup
- Soup Made From an Assortment Of Veggies Like Cabbage, Carrots, Mushrooms, Capsicum, And Beans – GHS 25.00
Mix Veg Soup
- Soup Made With Mixed Vegetables As The Primary Ingredient – GHS 25.00
- Soup Made With Tomatoes And Added Indian Spices – GHS 20.00
- Soup Made With Cauliflower And Added Indian Spices – GHS 20.00
Aattukal Soup -Goat Leg
- Soup Made With Lamb Leg As The Primary Ingredient And Vegetables – GHS 35.00
Mutton Bone Soup
- Soup Made From Mutton Bone Simmered In Water With Various Other Ingredients – GHS 35.00
- Spicy Chicken Soup – GHS 30.00
Mutton Curry Dosa
- Mixture Of Rice Flour And Urad Dal Batter Fried On Tawa Stuffed With Minced Mutton Curry – GHS 45.00
Chicken Curry Dosa
- Mixture Of Rice Flour And Urad Dal Batter Fried On Tawa Stuffed With Minced Chicken Curry – GHS 40.00
Egg Masala Dosa
- Mixture Of Rice Flour And Urad Dal Batter Fried On Tawa With Egg Topping And Stuffed Potato Masala – GHS 35.00
- Mixture Of Rice Flour And Urad Dal Batter Fried On Tawa With Shredded Paneer (Cottage Cheese) Topping – GHS 32.00
- Mixture Of Rice Flour And Urad Dal Batter Fried On Tawa With Egg Topping – GHS 30.00
- Mixture Of Rice Flour And Urad Dal Batter Fried On Tawa Stuffed With Smashed Potato With Spices – GHS 30.00
Podi Masala Dosa
- Mixture Of Rice Flour And Urad Dal Batter Fried On Tawa With Added Traditional South Indian Masala Powder And Potato Masala – GHS 30.00
Tomato Onion Uthappam
- Mixture Of Rice Flour And Urad Dal Batter Fired On Tawa, Crepe – Like A Thick Pan Cake With Chopped Onion And Tomato Topping – GHS 27.00
- Mixture Of Rice Flour And Uerad Dal Batter Fried On Tawa With Chopped Onion Topping – GHS 25.00
Cheese Masala Dosa
- Mixture Of Rice Flour And Urad Dal Batter Fried On Tawa With Cheese And Potato Masala – GHS 25.00
Ghee Masala Dosa
- Mixture Of Rice Flour And Urad Dal Batter Fried On Tawa With Smashed Potato Masala And Ghee Topping – GHS 25.00
- Mixture Of Rice Flour And Urad Dal Batter Fried On Tawa With Added Traditional South Indian Masala Powder – GHS 25.00
Ghee Karam Dosa
- Mixture Of Rice Flour And Urad Dal Batter Fried On Tawa With Ghee And Chilli Tomato Paste Topping – GHS 25.00
- Mixture Of Rice Flour And Urad Dal Batter Fried On Tawa With Stuffed Mixed Vegetables Semi Cooked In Schezwan Sauce, Chilli Sauce, Tomato Ketchup, And Aromatic Spices – GHS 25.0
Features Of Meet And Eat Restaurant
Takeout, Seating, Outdoor Seating, Buffet, Private Dining, Parking Available, Street Parking, Free off-street parking, Television, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards
Location And Contact Details Of Meet And Eat Restaurant
If you want to visit the restaurant in person to try a dine for the first time, you can easily locate them at Community 10 De Nova Plaza, 1st floor, Tema.
If you want to make inquiries before visiting, you can reach them directly at 0242765198.
How To Order With GlovoApp From Meet And Eat
If you do not want to visit the restaurant in person, you can order with GlovoApp and to do so follow these simple steps.
- Open the Glovo website or app and go to the “Chicken” category.
- Next, enter your address to see if delivery for Meet and Eat is available in your area of Accra.
- Then you can choose the meals you want and add them to your order.
- Once you complete the payment, your order will start to be prepared, and soon after a courier will bring it directly to your door.
You can also walk into the restaurant to order your delicious meals.
How To Book A Table At Meet And Eat
If you want to know how to book a table at the restaurant to have a seamless dining experience you can walk in to find out table availability and then with the help of their friendly staff book a table for your intended dining experience.
Why You Should Eat From Meet And Eat
You should eat from the restaurant because they offer delicious meals at affordable prices. They are conveniently located and easily accessible.
What People Who Have Visited The Meet And Eat ( Reviews)
RajeshR1239 ( December 8, 2022)
I did my 10th-anniversary celebration here. It was excellent food and the service was very good. We all enjoyed very well…. I can’t wait to see you again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the restaurant offers both vegan and vegetarian options making it the perfect spot for everyone.
If you want to enjoy delicious meals at affordable prices in a charming and hygienic environment, do not forget to consider Meet and Eat.
We covered all you need to know about the Meet and Eat such as menu prices, location, contact details, how to order with Glovo, how to book a table, and more.
Check out our recent restaurant-related articles:
- Joyful Deli and dessert menu prices
- Toro Tapas Spanish restaurant menu prices
- Maria’s restaurant menu prices
- Manyabi’s restaurant menu prices
- The X Juicery and Eatery menu prices
- Slices and toppings menu prices
- Just Freddies menu prices
- Fellows bar and restaurant menu prices
- Thyme and basil restaurant menu prices
- Bachelors food and bar menu prices
- Queens Tarvens bar and restaurant menu prices
- The piano bar junction mall menu prices
- Peace corner restaurant menu prices
- Rocky garden restaurant menu prices