Are you searching for Eastern premier hotel prices? At times, it is necessary to get away from the hustle and bustle of Accra just to relax, de-stress and prepare for the coming week, and you can do this by traveling to other regions for a calm weekend.
The Eastern Region, renowned for its cool weather and beautiful landscapes, is one of the regions you can consider for your getaway.
And there’s no other place to go to than the capital itself, that is, Koforidua.
Located at the heart of Koforidua is a 3-star hotel called Eastern Premier Hotel, which is what we’ll be looking at today.
Thus, read as I share with you all you know about Eastern Premier Hotel.
One of the best hotels in Koforidua, Eastern Premier Hotel, is 0.9 miles from the center of Koforidua and almost a 2-hour drive from the Kotoka International Airport in Accra.
You can reach them at 0247319319 or 0342024205, their email address is [email protected].
Local attractions include Boti Waterfalls, Mile 50, Umbrella Rock, Akaa Waterfalls, and Jubilee Park.
This hotel is ideal for a business or pleasure stay.
Armed with well-class service, beautiful architecture and comfortable spaces, this hotel promises to give you value for your money and is worth every penny.
It is also perfect for occasions, with state-of-the-art conference rooms, and banquet halls, which provide the right atmosphere for various events, ranging from intimate wedding receptions to business meetings.
With a snack bar, pool bar, lounge bar, and restaurant, you are assured of savory and delicious meals throughout your stay.
The 2 swimming pools also encourage visitors to take a dip and relax.
Eastern Premier Hotel boasts 115 luxury rooms that meet all international standards.
The guest accommodations are furnished with carefully crafted interiors that showcase our Ghanaian heritage.
Eastern Premier Hotel Room Prices
Here are the updated eastern premier hotel Koforidua prices. The rooms and rates are as follows;
- The Standard Room starts at GHS 540 per night stay. It contains a queen-size bed, houses 1 person, and has a garden view.
- The Deluxe Room starts at GHS 600 per night stay. It is more spacious than the standard room and furnished with a queen-size bed. It can house a maximum of 2 people.
- The Superior Room starts at GHS 650 per night stay. It can contain 2 persons but has room for an extra bed for a third person. It also has a queen-size bed with a view of the mountain.
- The Executive Room starts at GHS 1,000 per night stay. It only has room for 2 people with a king-size bed and a view of the mountain and pool.
- The Family Room starts at GHS 1070 per night stay. A maximum of 4 people can stay here. It has a queen-size bed for parents and a twin bed for children, with a view of the mountain and pool.
- And lastly, The Executive Suite starts at GHS 1,450 per night stay. It has a hall, kitchen, bedroom, and bathtub and can contain 2 people.
The hotel’s unique amenities include a restaurant, conference rooms and banquet hall, 24-hour concierge service, shop, gym, safe in each room, lounge and bar, free wireless network, fully air-conditioned rooms, and shuttle service to tourist attractions, among others.
Regarding the restaurant and bar, the kitchen opens at 6:30 am and closes at 10:00 pm, serving anything from breakfast to small bites.
The restaurant offers an extensive à la carte menu, in addition to a buffet, giving guests a wide variety of dishes to choose from.
To conclude, Eastern Premier Hotel is a place to enjoy a weekend getaway.
You can reach them on 0247319319 or 0342024205.
Things to do nearby include hiking to Boti Waterfalls, Umbrella Rock and other tourist attractions.
The hotel has different luxury rooms, including a standard, deluxe, family, and executive Suite.
The restaurant provides a wide variety of continental and international dishes, allowing guests to choose according to their preferences.
With all these shared above, Eastern Premier Hotel is a hotel to stay at. Before scrolling, you can also read the best hotels in Akosombo.