Captain Yaw Restaurant is a Ghanaian restaurant that serves delicious traditional Ghanaian meals at very affordable prices.
The restaurant is located in the heart of Accra. If you visit the restaurant, you will find out more interesting stuff that will always keep you eating from there.
I will share with you the menu prices, location, contact details, how to order, how to book a table, why you should eat from the restaurant, frequently asked questions, and more.
About Captain Yaw Restaurant
The Captain Yaw Restaurant is a local Ghanaian restaurant in Osu, Accra that serves delicious local meals at very reasonable prices.
They have a very clean and vibrant environment that is conducive to dining. They are conveniently located.
Captain Yaw Restaurant offers both vegan and vegetarian options, dine-in, takeout, and delivery services.
Their meals are prepared with fresh ingredients by their experienced chefs and served by their friendly staff.
Their menu is diverse and features an array of traditional meals that are sure to tantalize your taste buds.
Menu Prices At Captain Yaw Restaurant
The Captain Yaw Restaurant boasts an extensive and diverse menu that caters to several tastes and preferences.
Their meals are prepared with fresh ingredients by their experienced chefs. You can consider the sample below when you decide to visit the restaurant or eat from them.
Menu prices range between GHS 10 and GHS 150
- Mushy Peas Served with a portion of mushy peas – GHS 25.00
- Tartar Sauce Served with a portion of tartar sauce – GHS 25.00
Fried Rice Only
- Served with a pack of fried rice & chili pepper – GHS 65.00
Fish & Chips
- Large White Fish with Creamy Mash – Ghs 175.00
- Delicious Cod Fish + Served with A Portion of Irish Potato Chips, Tartar Sauce, Malt Vinegar, Salt & Ketchup – Ghs 170.00
- Large White Fish with Fried Rice- Ghs 170.00
- Small White Fish with Creamy Mash- Ghs 140.00
- Small White Fish & Chips – Ghs 135.00
- Small White Fish with Fried Rice – Ghs 135.00
- Large Fish only – Ghs 135.00
- Small Fish only – Ghs 105.00
- Delicious Fried Chicken Wings Either Bbq or Sweet Chilli (please State Which Option) – Ghs 130.00
- 1/2 Grilled Chicken with Creamy Mash – Ghs 125.00
Location And Contact Details Of Captain Yaw Restaurant
You can locate the restaurant at HR49+F8, Captain Yaw’s Ojeine Street (Behind Photo Club – Osu) Osu, Accra, Ghana and you can reach them at +233 55 065 1994 for booking and further inquiries.
How To Order With GlovoApp From Captain Yaw Restaurant
If you do not want to visit the restaurant in person to eat, do not worry you can order with GlovoApp within minutes and your meals will be delivered to you. To order with GlovoApp, follow the steps below.
- You should visit the Google Play store or the Apple store and download Glovo App
- Now click on sign up using Facebook or with your name, email, and password
- Then you should your delivery address and give the app access to your location
- Click on Food > Restaurants on the homepage and Search for your Captain Yaw Restaurant
- Go through their menu, select the quantity you want, and then click on Order.
- You should then type in your Delivery address or let the app use your current location
- Give a brief description of your area and floor door instruction (how your area and front door look like, this will help the dispatch rider locate your place easily)
- Finally, confirm your Order by making payment and adding your telephone number. You can choose to pay on delivery or link your card to make the payment. Glovo will then deliver your food to you, and the rider will call you when he reaches.
You can also visit in person to order your favorite meals after having a look at their menu and prices.
How To Book A Table At Captain Yaw Restaurant
You can as well book a table in advance to avoid the problem of wasting time on the table during peak hours and weekends.
To book a table, you should call their number +233 55 065 1994 to speak with their representative.
The representative will then check for the availability of the table. If there is, you will be asked to provide your details such as name, number of people to be at the table, date and time of your visit.
You will be notified by a call or SMS for a successful reservation. Walk in to dine at the exact time you scheduled during the booking process.
Why You Should Eat From Captain Yaw Restaurant
You should visit the restaurant because the environment is very hygienic and lively. You will love their traditional meals and as well enjoy their cozy and warm ambiance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it offers both vegan and vegetarian meals.
Yes, the restaurant offers both takeout and delivery services.
We covered the menu prices, location, contact details, how to order, how to book a table, why you should eat from there, frequently asked questions, and more about the Captain Yaw Restaurant.
So whenever you want to pamper your taste buds while in Osu town in Accra, look no further than the Captain Yaw Restaurant.
Recent restaurant-related articles: