Do you want to enjoy both local and continental meals at one joint? Have you heard of the popular Atlantic Restaurant in Accra?
Read this article to the end and you will know more about the Atlantic Restaurant to make an informed decision whenever you want to visit.
We will talk about the menu prices, location, contact details, how to order, how to book a table, why you should eat from there, frequently asked questions, and more about the Atlantic Restaurant.
About The Atlantic Restaurant
Located in the Alisa Hotels is the Atlantic Restaurant. Here, you can go on to dine traditional Ghanaian or Continental cuisines.
You can join business guests and locals as you feast on continental favorites from the buffet.
European-styled marble counters blend with light walls as natural light streams in at this Accra restaurant, available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The restaurant is a very unique restaurant with a cozy and serene environment. Their meals are extensive and diverse that feature delectable local and continental meals which cater to several tastes and preferences.
They have a very convenient method of ordering and booking.
Menu Prices At Atlantic Restaurant
Menu prices at Atlantic Restaurant range between GHS 20 to GHS 200
The Atlantic Restaurant boasts an extensive menu that features an array of meals that seek to satisfy a variety of tastes and preferences.
Their meals are prepared with fresh ingredients by very qualified cooks and chefs and offered at very affordable prices.
Here is a sample of their menu and prices that you can consider whenever you decide to eat from Atlantic Restaurant.
- Lettuce, croutons, parmesan cheese & classic vinaigrette dressing – GHS 115.00
Keto Cobb Salad
- Chargrilled chicken, bacon, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, mango, feta cheese, and a classic vinaigrette dressing – GHS 115.00
Thai Chicken Salad
- Spiced chicken fillet, crunchy greens, and lettuce with a Thai-inspired dressing – GHS 110.00
Mixed Green Salad
- Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, olives, and a vinaigrette dressing – GHS 80.00
- Truffle Parmesan Fries Regular- GHS 20.00
- Cowgirl Penelope – GHS 18.00
Location And Contact Details Of Atlantic Restaurant
The Atlantic Restaurant is conveniently located and you can easily find them at 21 Dr. Issert Rd, North Ridge – Accra Ghana.
They are located in the Alisa Hotel. You can contact them for ordering, booking, and further inquiries at +233 (0) 302214233.
How To Order With GlovoApp From Atlantic Restaurant
To order with GlovoApp from Atlantic Restaurant is very easy and simple. With just a few taps, you are good to go. Follow the steps below to make your order.
- You should visit the Google Play store or the Apple store and download Glovo App
- Now click on sign up using Facebook or with your name, email, and password
- Then you should add your delivery address and give the app access to your location
- Click on Food > Restaurants on the homepage and Search for Atlantic Restaurant
- Go through their menu, select the quantity you want, and then click on Order.
- You should then type in your Delivery Address or let the app use your current location
- Give a brief description of your area and floor door instruction (how your area and front door look like, this will help the dispatch rider locate your place easily)
- Finally, confirm your Order by making payment and adding your telephone number. You can choose to pay on delivery or link your card to make the payment. Glovo will then deliver your food to you, and the rider will call you when he reaches.
You can as well enter the restaurant and have a look at their menu. Place an order for your preferred meals with the help of the staff.
Let them know if you have any dietary restrictions and then wait for your meals to be delivered to you.
How To Book A Table At The Atlantic Restaurant
It is very important to book a table in advance if you want to have a seamless dining experience. To book a table, you can just walk into the restaurant and book your desired table based on the kind of dining experience you want to have.
The staff will help you to book your desired table successfully. You can as well contact them to book in the comfort of your home at +233 (0) 302214233.
The staff will help you to book your desired dining table after providing your details such as name, number of guests for the table, date, and time for your dining. Visit at the time scheduled to enjoy your meals.
Why You Should Eat From at The Atlantic Restaurant
You need to eat from The Atlantic Restaurant when you are in Accra because their meals are authentic and affordable. Their environment too is clean and hygienic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the restaurant offers both vegan and vegetarian options.
Yes, the restaurant has ample space for parking cars and other vehicles.
If you want to enjoy local, continental, and international meals visit the Atlantic Restaurant in Accra.
In the article, we delved into the menu prices, location, contact details, how to order, how to book a table, frequently asked questions, and more about The Atlantic Restaurant
Recent restaurant-related articles: