Do you want to enjoy delicious local meals outside of your home? Have you heard of Ayiwa Restaurant in the Greater Accra Region Of Ghana? I will take you through everything you need to know about the Ayiwa Restaurant.
In this article, we will discuss the menu prices, location, contact details, how to order, how to book a table, and why you should visit the restaurant.
We will also answer frequently asked questions and more.
About The Ayiwa Restaurant
Ayiwa Restaurant is one of the most renowned restaurants in the capital city of Accra. They serve both local and international meals.
Their menu is extensive and contains meals that are sure to satisfy your taste buds. Their environment is one of a kind, it is hygienic, cozy, romantic, charming, and overall very welcoming.
They offer dine-in, takeout, and delivery services. Do not worry about the payment method.
You can pay with cash, Momo, credit, or debit cards. At Ayiwa Restaurant, your satisfaction is their major priority.
Menu And Prices At Ayiwa Restaurant
The menu prices at Ayiwa Restaurant are very extensive and diverse. The restaurant boasts of its menu as the best and puts customer satisfaction at the forefront.
With menu prices, very amazing. Considering the quality of services and delicious meals any price of meal is worth it.
Below is a sample of their menu prices.
- Banku with Okro Stew Regular – GHS 28.00
- Fufu with Green Soup (Ebunubunu) Regular – GHS 23.00
- Ampesie and Abom in Ap)t)Iowa Regular – GHS 23.00
- Kelewele Regular – GHS 11.00
- Red and Fish Regular – GHS 23.00
- Fried Yam with Chicken Wings & Gizzard Regular – GHS 28.00
- Akyeke with Grilled Tilapia Regular – GHS 51.00
- Rice with Palaver Sauce Regular – GHS 28.00
- Red only Regular – GHS 22.00
- Yam Chip With Cat Fish Regular – GHS 70.00
- Banku With Okra and Goat Regular – GHS 38.00
- Banku only Regular – GHS 2.00
- Grilled Tilapia only large – GHS 60.00
- Red with Chicken Regular – GHS 37.00
- Ampesie with Kontomire Regular – GHS 37.00
- Banku With Chicken[groundnut soup] Regular – GHS 35.00
- Chips with Grilled chicken Regular – GHS 35.00
- Fufu & Chicken Soup Regular – GHS 23.00
- Kokonte with ground nut soup Regular – GHS 23.00
- Kokonte with palmnut soup Regular – GHS 23.00
- Tuna Salad Regular – GHS 27.00
- Greek Salad Regular – GHS 20.00
- Mediterranian Salad Regular – GHS 25.00
- Grilled Chicken Salad Regular – GHS 25.00
- Green Salad Regular – GHS 20.00
Location And Contact Details Of Ayiwa Restaurant
The Ayiwa restaurant is conveniently located at Achimota – Behind Melcom Accra, Greater Accra region of Ghana and it is easily accessible by everyone from any part of the region.
You can contact them for more information at 0244666690. Their staff is always ready to respond to your concern.
How To Order Online From Ayiwa Restaurant
If you want to order meals from a restaurant in the comfort of your home or office because you do not have the time, it is very easy to order.
Call their reception at 0244666690 to place your order over the phone. You will provide your location, quantity, and kind of meal.
You can as well order with Eziban food delivery services by following the steps below.
- Visit their website at Eziban at www.eziban.com. Entering your current location.
- Embark on a delightful journey through an array of exquisite restaurants until you discover the Ayiwa Restaurant.
- Savor the anticipation as you peruse their captivating menu and choose your desired meal to satisfy your cravings.
- Elevate your experience by seamlessly selecting your preferred payment method and gracefully concluding the ordering process.
- Be patient as you wait in a world of anticipation for the arrival of your meticulously prepared meal, delivered right to your doorstep.
How To Book A Table At Ayiwa Restaurant
If you do not want to order your delicious meal from the Ayiwa restaurant, you can book a table to go there in person.
But to do that simply dial their number at 0244666690 to speak with their receptionist who will be ready and happy to assist you in booking a suitable table.
You will be required to provide your name, date and time, number of people for the table, and more.
You will be notified by call or SMS when your booking is successful. Just walk in to dine at the time scheduled.
Why You Should Eat From The Ayiwa Restaurant
There are so many reasons why you should eat from a restaurant but the few pressing ones are:
- The meals they offer are extremely tasty.
2, They create a warm and romantic atmosphere that induces a sense of peaceful dining.
- The menu caters to a wide range of preferences and tastes.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can contact them at 0244666690
Yes, the restaurant offers takeout, delivery, and dine-in services.
To enjoy delicious yet affordable meals is to eat from Ayiwa restaurant located in Accra. They offer convenient means of ordering and payment.
In the article, we talked about the menu prices, location, contact details, how to order online, how to book, frequently asked questions, and more on Ayiwa Restaurant.
Our recent restaurant reviews: