Have you tasted a Turkish meal before? Do you want to try again? What was your experience? I remember when I first tasted a Turkish meal that my sister brought home on her birthday.
It was my first time though, but I managed to enjoy it. when we finished eating it, my dear I felt like eating again.
Ever since I have developed a taste for Turkish meals and love it when I eat at Turkish restaurants.
A friend of mine introduced the Aladdin Turkish Restaurant to me some time ago and I tell you, I always want to visit again whenever I go out to dine.
In this article, we will delve into the menu prices, location, contact details, menu prices, how to order online, how to book a table, frequently asked questions, and more.
About Aladdin Turkish Restaurant
The Aladdin Turkish Restaurant is one of the finest Turkish restaurants in Accra. They have very nice edifices that attract foodies in the city.
They serve delicious Turkish meals at very affordable prices that will blow your mind. Their chefs are very experienced and prepare meals with freshly sourced ingredients.
The restaurant has very accommodating staff who make sure customers have quality service. You cannot visit the Aladdin Turkish Restaurant and refuse not to visit again.
Menu Prices At Aladdin Turkish Restaurant
Their menu is one of the outstanding menus that features an array of traditional Turkish meals offered at very affordable prices.
Their meals are prepared with freshly sourced ingredients prepared by experienced chefs and served by friendly and accommodating staff who make sure customers are satisfied with their services before they leave the restaurant.
Below is a sample of their menu prices that you can consider whenever you want to dine at the restaurant.
Finger Licking Meals
- Half Grilled Chicken with any side order of your choice – GHS 110.00
- BBQ chicken wings with any side order of your choice – GHS 110.00
- BBQ half chicken with any order side of your choice – GHS 110.00
- Kofte in Clay with Plain Rice – GHS 115.00
- Adana in Clay with Plain Rice – GHS 115.00
- Beef in Clay with Plain Rice – GHS 115.00
- Chicken in Clay with plain Rice – GHS 115.00
- Codfish vegetable Jollof Rice – GHS 135.00
- Codfish vegetable Fried Rice – GHS 135.00
- Egg vegetable Jollof Rice – GHS 60.00
- Egg Vegetable Fried Rice – GHS 60.00
- Calamari in Periperi Sauce – GHS 60.00
- Calamari – GHS 55.00
- Turkish Bread – GHS 20.00
- Ballon Bread – GHS 20.00
- Ezme Sauce – GHS 40.00
- Cacik – GHS 50.00
- Hummus – GHS 55.00
- Sambusa – GHS 37.00
- Spring Rolls – GHS 37.00
- Fattoush – GHS 66.00
- Green Salad – GHS 68.00
- Tomato, green pepper, cucumber, onion & lemon – GHS 60.00
- Olive Oil, Tomatoes, cucumber, pita bread, parsley, onion, mint & lemon – GHS 60.00
- Lettuce, avocado, cucumber, tomatoes, green pepper, onion, black olive & vinaigrette sauce – GHS 75.00
- Egg, lettuce, onion, tomato, lemon & red pepper – GHS 75.00
- Chicken, lettuce, onion, tomato, cucumber, sweet corn & black olive – GHS 75.00
- Tuna, lettuce, onion, tomato, cucumber, black olives, sweet corn & lemon – GHS 75.00
Chicken Avocado Salad
- Lettuce, avocado, onion, sweet corn, black olives, green pepper, cucumber, chicken & vinaigrette sauce – GHS 85.00
Location And Contact Details Of Aladdin Turkish Restaurant
The Aladdin Turkish Restaurant is among one of the most convenient restaurants that are easily accessible by vehicles of any kind.
You can conveniently locate the restaurant in the heart of Accra. You can reach to them at 054 610 1345 for booking, ordering, and inquiries.
Their staff is always ready to respond to your concern and to give you the needed assistance.
How To Order Online From The Of Aladdin Turkish Restaurant
If you find it inconvenient or lazy to visit the restaurant in person to order, then you can order online.
You can call their contact number at 054 610 1345 to speak to them and provide them with the ordering details such as name, location, meal type, and quantity.
Make payment as you wait for your meals to be delivered to you at your doorstep.
You can as well order with Eziban food delivery services. To order with Eziban follow this guide.
- Visit their website at Eziban at www.eziban.com.
- Enter your current location.
- Embark on a delightful journey through an array of exquisite restaurants until you discover the Aladdin Turkish Restaurant.
- Savor the anticipation as you peruse their captivating menu and choose your desired meal to satisfy your cravings.
- Elevate your experience by seamlessly selecting your preferred payment method and gracefully concluding the ordering process.
- Be patient as you wait in a world of anticipation for the arrival of your meticulously prepared meal, delivered right to your doorstep.
How To Book A Table At The Aladdin Turkish Restaurant
If you want to avoid time wastage during peak hours waiting for a table, you can have a seamless dining experience by booking a table in advance by calling their number at 054 610 1345 to provide your details after confirming table availability.
They will need your details such as name, number of people to visit, date and time. When your booking is successful you will be notified via text or call. Walk in and have your desired dining experience.
Why You Should Dine At The Aladdin Turkish Restaurant
You should dine at the restaurant because The staff is amiable and welcoming. When you want to Reserve a table and placing a meal order is a simple process. They also consistently use fresh ingredients to prepare their dishes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sure, the restaurant offers both delivery and takeout services.
Yes, the restaurant has space for parking cars.
If you want delicious Turkish meals like I did for the first time, visit the Aladdin Turkish Restaurant in Accra.
In the article, we delve into the menu prices, location, contact details, how to order, how to book a table, why you should eat from there, frequently asked questions and more about the Aladdin Turkish Restaurant.
Our recent restaurant reviews: