Are you looking for a delightful dining experience in Accra? Do you want to enjoy delicious local meals in Accra?
If you are curious and want to experience all types of Ghanaian cuisines. Fridays bar and restaurant in Sakumono Tema is the best option.
This place has recently been renovated so the outside space and stage have been given a wood-style finish whilst the once plain concrete outside flooring has a feel of a more upmarket venue, the private areas for groups and friends are a nice addition too.
In this article, we will explore the menu prices, location, contact details, how to order online, how to book a table, why you should eat from there, frequently asked questions, and more.
About Fridays Bar And Restaurant
The restaurant is one of the best local restaurants in Accra that offers a range of traditional Ghanaian cuisines at affordable prices.
Their menu is extensive and caters to several tastes and preferences. Their atmosphere is welcoming and charming and ready to contain guests and foodies alike.
Their chefs are experienced and prepare meals with fresh ingredients which are served by very friendly staff.
Menu Prices At Fridays Bar And Restaurant
Fridays Bar And Restaurant boast a diverse menu that features a range of traditional Ghanaian dishes for a variety of palates.
Their meals are prepared with fresh ingredients from local farmers. Their menu prices are very affordable.
Below is a highlight of their menu prices that you can consider when visiting the restaurant.
- Fried Redfish Platter with Fried Rice – Regular Ghs 65.00
- Fried Redfish Platter with Chips – Regular Ghs 65.00
- Fried Redfish Platter with Jollof Regular – Ghs 65.00
- Grilled Redfish Platter with Jollof Regular – Ghs 65.00
- Grilled Redfish Platter with Fried Rice Regular – Ghs 65.00
- Grilled Redfish Platter with Chips Regular – Ghs 65.00
- Full Chicken with Chips Regular – Ghs 100.00
- Full Chicken only Regular – Ghs 70.00
- Half Chicken with Fried Rice Regular – Ghs 55.00
- Half Chicken with Chips Regular – Ghs 55.00
- Half Chicken only Regular -Ghs 45.00
- Full Chicken with Jollof Regular- Ghs 100.00
- Jollof Rice only Regular – GHS 30.00
- Fried rice only Regular – GHS 25.00
- Chips Regular- GHS 25.00
- Tuna Salad Large – GHS 35.00
- Meat Pie Regular – Ghs 12.00
Location And Contact Details Of Fridays Bar And Restaurant
Fridays Bar And Restaurant is conveniently situated and you can easily access it with cars both private and public vehicles.
You can find the restaurant in Sakumono, Accra, Ghana. You can reach them directly at +233 30 298 5327 for booking, ordering, or inquiries.
How To Order Online From Fridays Bar And Restaurant
If you don’t want to enjoy your delicious meals at the restaurant, you can order from them.
You can dial their number +233 30 298 5327 to speak with their customer service personnel who will help you order your delicious meals and they will be delivered to you at your doorstep.
- Visit the Eziban website at www.eziban.com
- Enter your location
- 3 . Browse restaurants and locate Fridays Bar Restaurant
- Browse the menu and select your meal to order
- Select payment and pay to complete the process
- Wait till your food is delivered
How To Book A Table At Fridays Bar And Restaurant
If you want to enjoy local Ghanaian dishes at the restaurant, you need to book in advance, especially during peak hours and special occasions.
Again, to book you can reach them directly at +233 30 298 5327 to speak with their customer service personnel who will help you book a suitable table for your dining.
You will be required to provide your details such as name, number of people to visit, and date and time of your visit.
You will be notified by SMS or call when your reservation is successful. Walk in to dine at the restaurant.
Why You Should Eat From The Fridays Bar And Restaurant
You should eat from the restaurant because they serve delicious meals at affordable prices. They have a serene and cozy environment. The atmospheric ambiance is perfect for dining.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the restaurant offers both delivery and takeout services.
Yes, the restaurant offers both vegan and vegetarian options.
We covered everything you need to know about Fridays Bar And Restaurant such as menu prices, location, contact details, how to order, how to book, why you should eat from there, frequently ask questions, and more.
Whenever you are in Accra and you want to enjoy delicious local meals, look no further than Fridays Bar and Restaurant.
Check out our recent restaurant-related articles:
- Red Chilli restaurant menu prices
- Urban taste restaurant menu prices
- Valleyz restaurant and bar menu prices
- Villa Monticello restaurant menu prices
- KRB restaurant menu prices
- Afrikiko restaurant menu prices
- Al Shami restaurant menu prices
- Asanka restaurant menu prices
- Chop I chop Nigerian restaurant menu prices
- Coco Vanilla Adjiringanor branch menu prices
- Formosa restaurant menu prices