After The Sunset is one of the best and most fine and popular restaurants that Accra can boast of. They are conveniently located in the heart of Accra and seek to ensure good customer service.
if you are in Accra and looking to dine home outside your home, there is one renowned place you can be and that is the After The Sunset.
Accra is blessed with several restaurants that offer exquisite services but among these restaurants, After The Sunset stands out in its unique services from delicious meals to the friendly staff and cozy ambiance.
About The After The Sunset
The After The Sunset is one restaurant that is a must-visit for everyone because you dine like home.
Their meals taste exactly like mom’s own. They have very friendly and accommodating staff who will ensure you are satisfied with their services.
Their environment is unique and hygienic. They have a very warm and welcoming ambiance. their delicious meals are prepared with fresh ingredients and they are expertly prepared by their chefs.
You can easily order and book a table without stress.
The restaurant offers vegetarian and vegan options. They also offer dine-in, takeout, and delivery services.
Menu Prices At After The Sunset
Menu Prices At After The Sunset range between GHS 10 and GHS 200
After The Sunset boasts an extensive menu that features an array of delicious meals that cater to several tastes and preferences.
Their meals are prepared with fresh ingredients to tantalize your taste buds. Below is a sample of their menu and prices that you can consider when you want to eat from the restaurant.
Five Spice Crispy Calamari
- Sweet Peppers, Key Lime, Jalapeno Aioli – Ghs 17
Breaded Chicken Wings
Choice of Guava Bbq, Passion Fruit Habanero, or Traditional Buffalo
- 6 for – GHS 14
- 12 for – GHS 24
- Served with A Side of French Fries – Ghs 17
Guacamole, Pico De Gallo, Sunset Sauce – Ghs 10
- Housemade spicy sauce – GHS 12
Chicken Sauce Meal
- Honey Chicken Regular – GHS 50.00
- Chicken with Green Pepper Regular – Ghs 45.00
- Chicken with Black Beans Regular – Ghs 45.00
- Chicken with Mushroom Regular – Ghs 47.00
- Ginger and Spring Onion Sauce with Regular – Ghs 45.00
- Grilled Tilapia – Ghs 45
- Deep-Fried Lamb Chops with Cumin Regular – Ghs 88.00
- Stir-Fried Lamb Chops in Brown Sauce Regular – Ghs 88.00
Location And Contact Details Of After The Sunset Restaurant
You can locate the restaurant conveniently at 14 Ato Ahwoi Ave, Accra, Ghana and you can as well reach them at +233 24 333 5866 for booking, ordering, and inquiries.
Their friendly staff is always available to address your concerns.
How To Order With Eziban Delivery Services From After The Sunset
With just a few taps on your phone, you can order with Eziban from After The Sunset.
If you do not want to visit the restaurant in person to eat, then you need to order from the comfort of your home or office, and to do so is very easy.
Follow the steps here to place your order with Eziban.
- Visit the eziban website at eziban.com
- Browse restaurants and locate After The Sunset
- Enter your location
- Browse the menu and select your meal to order
- Select payment and pay to complete the process
Wait till your food is delivered to you. Make sure to check if what you ordered is what has been delivered before the delivery man leaves.
You can as well call their number at +233 24 333 5866 to place your order over the phone. Speak to their customer service personnel about the meal you want to order, the quantity, and your location.
When your order is ready, you will be notified by SMS or call. Relax and wait for your meals to be delivered to you.
How To Book A Table At After The Sunset
If you want to visit the restaurant in person to eat delicious meals and enjoy their serene environment as well, you need to book a table in advance.
Booking a table in advance helps you escape the Wahala of waiting for a table during peak hours and special occasions.
To book a table, you can walk to the restaurant to find out table availability and then with the assistance of their friendly staff book a suitable table for your intended dining.
Again, you can as well follow the steps below to book a suitable table for your dining experience.
- To book a table, you need to call their number at +233 24 333 5866 to speak with their representative.
- The representative will then check for the availability of the table.
- If there is, you will be asked to provide your details such as name, number of people to be at the table, date and time of your visit.
- You will be notified by a call or SMS for a successful reservation.
- Walk in to dine at the exact time you scheduled to avoid reservation cancellation.
Why You Should Eat From After The Sunset
You should eat from After The Sunset because they are trusted and very reliable. Their staff is friendly. Their meals are prepared with fresh ingredients. Their meals are very affordable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, After The Sunset offers delivery services within Accra.
Yes, After The Sunset offers both vegan and vegetarian options.
If you want a trusted and reliable restaurant to have a memorable dining experience in Accra, look nowhere rather than After The Sunset situated conveniently in the heart of the capital city.
In the article, we covered the menu prices, location, contact details, how to order, how to book a table, why you should eat from the restaurant, frequently asked questions, and more.
Check out our recent restaurant-related articles:
- Linda Dor Accra restaurant menu prices
- Linda Dor Koforidua menu prices
- High Table restaurant menu prices
- Villandro restaurant menu prices
- Champion dishes menu prices
- Sauce restaurant menu prices
- Hole 19 Gastronomie menu prices
- Branche restaurant and bar menu prices
- Ayewamu restaurant menu prices
- Vixies delicacies menu prices
- Chop-chop beta menu prices